Chapter 1

The beginning

Alec struts tentatively to the mirror. He was shirtless. His rock hard abs glistening in the morning light, streaming in through his window. He gingerly flexes his muscles, testing then. They bulged outwards in beautiful formations. No longer was he that scrawny boy from secondary school. He was the hottest male model around.

Alec frowns at his reflection. It frowns back at him as he cups his face with his broad hands. Woman want to date him. Men want to be him. But is it enough? Despite alec's flamboyant hotness, he wanted to put his excellent mind to use. He wanted to solve mysteries. Not waste away as a hot male model. He didn't want to be the next Victoria's secret angel. He wanted to be the next Sherlock Holmes and he wanted to finally put an end to the Jack the ripper mysteries.

Why did his life revolve around such basic mundane things? So focused on the surface of reality. He wanted to delve into something deeper. He wanted to dive into the infinite sea. Whether he drowns or not, he couldn't care less. He wanted to do something with his life. Wanted to become something more. Wanted more than he can ever be.

But, alas. The world was more close minded than a window. Alec dreamed of one day ripping apart that window. Lighting it ablaze and showing the world what he was truly capable of. He wanted to be a detective. Wants so many thing. But all he is, is a male model. His shimmering hazel eyes glare back at him from the mirror. Judging him from the virtual realm beyond. What a waste, alec thought to himself.

A knock emanates from the door, catching Alec off guard. He gave off a girly whimper as his hands shield his bare chest as best as he could. He was standing in the morning light in only his hot pink briefs. He shudders slightly as a familiar voice echoes from the beyond the door. "Are you ready for the shoot?" Jaden's voice asks.

His voice sounded like the cheerful cry of a cherub to Alec. His tense muscles relax slightly, rippling under a thin layer of skin, as his arms fall to his side swiftly. "Almost!" Alec cries cheerfully as he quickly put on a pair of jeans and a checkered flannel over a plain black tee shirt.

The tee shirt was too tight and alec's biceps, triceps and abs were poking out pf the shirt obviously. With a pink blush, Alec covers up the shirt by buttoning the flannel. He quickly unlocks the door to his penthouse apartment and is greeted by a man with the looks of a god in Alec's eyes. Of course, Alec has Chinese eyes so he may not be able to see very clearly. Jaden turned out just as well as Alec did. He was wearing a light blue muscle tee and a pair of tight ripped jeans.

Alec takes in the sight before him before locking the door to his apartment and holding his arm out for Jaden, like a true gentleman. "Shall we?" Alec asks, a cheerful blush creeping up his neck.

Jaden smiles back. A crooked smile. The smile Alec absolutely adores. The smile that lights up his entire world. A smile that can rival even the brightest stars in the universe. Jaden hooks his arms with Alec's and they strut away from the apartment.

They reached the elevator and Alec reached for the down button. Little did he know, Jaden was reaching for the button as well. And their fingers brushed one another. Alec felt a boner coming on and quickly pulled back defensively. He was definitely blushing now and Jaden frowns. "Something wrong?" He looks at Alec. Eyes shimmering slightly. Tears threatening to fall.

Alec lifts his hands defensively. "No, no! I- err.." he stands there, struggling to find the right words. He didn't want to offend jaden in any way. He would never dream of it.

"No, i get it..." Jaden's words trail off. Alec's heart felt like a dozen tiny needles were stabbing it. A dozen tiny salt covered needles. This was wrong. This was all wrong. It was Alec's turn to almost cry. He would have, were it not for the familiar ding of the elevator. He tips his head up quickly and pressed the elevator button, holding it for Jaden. Jaden sighs silently and walks in. Again, Alec felt the needles. More of them this time. What was he doing wrong? Alec breathes slowly to control his emotions.

He steps in after Jaden swiftly. Jaden had already pressed the ground button, it seemed. He didn't want another incident. Alec's breathing becomes ragged. It was a long way down, as they lived in the 30th floor. His emotions burst from his eyes as he cried out. "I-I'm sorry, Jaden!" He hugs the Chinese boy and proceeded to sob on his shoulders. Jaden smiled and quietly ruffled alec's hair. Alec was already starting to feel better.

He glanced up at Jaden. His eyes glossy with tears as he lunged towards Jaden's lips for a kiss.

He was surprised when Jaden kissed him back. It was surprising enough that he attacked the Chinese man with his lips. God, he missed the taste of Jaden's lips. Like a summer day in a barley field. His hands drifted to the front of Jaden's pants and down the waistband.

the ding of the elevator indicated the end of their descent. Alec quickly pulled away, gasping for air. His free hand pushed Jaden back into the wall but his other hand was still stuck in jaden's pants. Upon pushing, a pop noise sounded louder than the elevator ding and he felt a cold shiver run down his spine. The button to Jaden's pants were ripped off by the force.

His tight pants fell down as the doors opened. A chorus of gasps were heard as Jaden quickly pulled his pants up to hide his plaid boxers. Alec turned to face the crowd and bowed. Muttering sorries as he sees a mother cover the eyes of a litter girl. Presumably her daughter.

Well, now they needed a new pair of trousers for Jaden. Jaden silently flicks Alec in the head several times as they went up the elevator. Although it was crowded, they were given ample space by the people, staying as far away from the pair as they could.

When they finally reached the top floor, Alec muttered an apology to Jaden. Jaden flicked Alec in the back of the head one more time when they reached the apartment. Alec frowns as he opened the door. He rubs the back of his head and whispered to himself. "Jerk..."

After Jaden borrowed a pair of Alec's trousers, they left the apartment and quietly went back to ground floor. It was horribly awkward down the elevator and Alec muttered one last time. "I'm sorry."

Jaden sighed but grinned non the less. He grabbed Alec and ruffled his hair. Alec sighed as well, but out of relief.