Chapter 2

The diamond

"That's it, boy! Good stuff!" The photographer encouraged. The light was blinding. Alec has to force his eyes to open or they'd squint shut. Jaden was standing under the spotlight. Offering a reassuring smile and a thumbs up. That's all that kept Alec going.

Alec was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and several layers of clothing. A teeshirt with the text 'for your eyes only' under a navy blue hoodie jacket red checkered flannel. Alec was sweating profusely. Every pore screaming in discomfort. Welcome to fashion, he thinks in his mind. But he doesn't let his thoughts cloud the blank expression he wore. He was starting to fear that the makeup would melt off his face.

"Great! Now take off all your clothes." The photographer announced.

Alec took a steady step back"w-whaa...?"

Jaden frowns from the side. Unable to do anything to help the male model.

Alec started taking off the layers one by one, as slowly as he could. However, as realistic as he would be allowed. He was bare chest at that point and began taking off tight ripped jeans. His muscles rippling as he did the mundane motion. His hot pink briefs seemed to glow in the artificial white light. He began to blush. A shade that could rival even the hot pink he wore.

"Hold this in front of your crotch." The photographer suggested, handing Alec the most massive diamond he's ever seen in his life.

Alec swallows hard and placed the diamond there, as expected. It was terribly heavy. His muscled arms popping. From the corner of his eye, he could see Jaden face palming. Sighing into his hands.

The photographer took dozens of pictures. Stored away in a virtual prison. Whether it would be glorified or deleted, Alec did not know. However, he prayed that it would be the latter.

He breathed heavily, his well built chest rising and falling. The diamond seemed to magnify the size of his crotch, Alec soon realised. He shook his head a few times to try and get rid of the blush. The sweat from his hair flew outwards in shimmering orbs that exploded white light. Like smaller diamonds flying around him.

The photographer caught the perfect picture of Alec. His hair flying outwards and the shimmering droplets of water around him. Alec facepalmed internally. That one was definitely being glorified.

"That's a wrap!" The photographer announced. Alec returned the diamond to the photographer. They shook hands and Alec immediately got dressed up again. The blush from his face, finally flushing away.

He took refuge in the cook darkness, next to Jaden. A smirk was plastered on jaden's chiselled face and the blush returned. Without warning, Jaden hugged Alec, patting him in the back as he did so. Alec cherished this moment, taking in Jaden's scent. He smelled like a mint farm in the autumn season. Alec loved that scent.