Bonnie's POV

ººA/N: I'm not really sure about this chapter, I don't really like it... :/ Well, tell me what you think :) Just comment and fan and stuff, yeah. Much love and peace <3 ºº

I saw Allison come down for breakfast. She's always so nice to me, there's this girl called Tyra who keeps insulting me but Allison normally deffends me, if not Brandon. I smiled to her and started serving myself some toast, putting my hair back into a ponytail. I love my red hair, I got it because it reminded me of redvelvet cupcakes... and because it hid the blood that appeared when my dad hurt me. I shuddered a bit and ate a bit while Tyra sent me death glares, I ignored her though. I know it would be worse if they knew why I was here, the real reason. Only Brandon and the head careworker, Tina, know. I don't want anyone else to know, they'd be too sympathetic or tease me about it. I heard Allison call me and I was pulled back to planet earth. "Do you want to go to my room now?" she asked, though her lips twitched as though she were attempting a smile. I stuck my bottom lip out and blinked my chocolate brown eyes a few times as though trying to do puppy dog eyes. "You know I get scared." I murmured softly. "Let's go to mine!"  I suggested with a grin. I loved my room, the walls were soft pink and I had framed pictures of Allison and me on the wall and also framed pictures of animals. I had a princess bed with pink everywhere and mountains of cushions. I also had a shelf full of stuffed animals like unicorns and giraffes. I heard Allison sigh and nod. I grinned and got up after putting my plate in the dishwasher. I bit my lip when Angela attempted to follow me, she was the careworker Tina sent on me. If I ever get too... odd, they'll talk to me and take me to the doctor. I absolutely hate the doctor. They treat me like I'm four. Brandon kissed my forehead when he came down and I smiled before going upstairs with Allison. I pulled her into my room and cosed the door. "So, what did you want to do?" I said while swinging my legs on the bed. Allison just shrugged before playing with a strand of hair. "Shall we take picture?" I asked and her eyes lit up with delight. I knew she absolutely loved being a model or a photographer, in front or behind the camera. "Let's go into the garden!" she said, that meant she wanted to be the one behind the camera. "But I have to go to the shops later, to buy paint." she reminded me while going downstairs and grabbing her camera from her room. She made me pose by the tree for a while before I got tired and went to get a drink.