Chase Me

PRINCESS ©cytypat
ONE SHOT
:: Chase Me

There she is , coming precisely 12'o clock on the cold midnight without knocking the door. What is a good kid for her ? As if she want to fit herself on the good kid frame , she really can't do it. Bad kid,Gahyeon brushing off the dust at the lap of her lilac blue blouse and wandering in a small room of Minhyuk's. She pulled her smirk plastered on her face after dazing her gazes on Minhyuk's sleeping face.

Like a bolt from the blue , Gahyeon whom wandering in the room just now already seen—sitting on the windows veranda while holding a swaying ancient clock with her lifted right hand. The clock tick and tack , tick and tack , ticking crazily too fast like there will be no exact a tomorrow. Gahyeon moved the swaying ancient clock in front of her smirking facial face. A puff of white smoke appear from nowhere to be found slowly engulfing Gahyeon's legs and as if the smoke swallowed her legs , her legs disappear from the sight onto the thin air.

And slowly , the whole body including her face starting to be gone from the sight—forming a pixie dust left on the thin air. Where will she go this time ?

× × ×

Gahyeon stand still on a white never-ending platform , surrounded with four-dimension white wall with everything are all just like how we put a blurry filter on an edited image. It was just how you dart a sight for the first and you wish — you'll never going to let your eyes to see the blurry sight again because it will keep your head dizzy. Eventhough everything is blurred on the sight , Gahyeon's body appeareance is an exception.

It's not just as always Gahyeon will be all alone on the ordinary route times to put the shattered pieces of memories together on this place but this moment — she definitely will not be alone. Gahyeon pursed a thin smile tugged on her peachy lips when she saw what should be expected , the same person afar from her standing place.
She was about to call his name but when she tried to say it , the sounds of her voice will not coming out.

Minhyuk

Who are you again . .   ? ” the raspy voice of him asking from afar echoing in the whole never-ending white dimension,knocking on Gahyeon's eardrum. Gahyeon tend not to answer his question , instead chuckling in response.

“Why are you tend to answer me the same thing ? ” Minhyuk asked again to her but after all , silence was the worst answer he could get from Gahyeon. She stepped aback from her position and started to run away into a new dimension. Her footsteps could be hear from afar , causing Minhyuk to exclaim and started to chase her before she disappear from his sight.

Hey ! ”

Chase me, yes , find me.

× × ×

Miss , please stop running. I'm tired to chase you again.”  Minhyuk gasped,he is nearly out of breath. He bend down his body , placing both of his hand on the knees as a support while inhaling and exhaling the air rapidly.

Hmm ? Did I told you to chase after me ? No , right ? ” Gahyeon stated out and planted a michiveous smile to him. She lend out her left hand to let Minhyuk reach it. Minhyuk who saw Gahyeon's hand in front of him , strengthen his body up and avert his gaze on her face with suspiciousment.

Mmm , don't hesitate to reach my hand. ”

Minhyuk didn't managed to follow what Gahyeon have told instead staring still deeply onto Gahyeon's eye that flashes an unexplainable emotions inside. It was a few seconds after finally Gahyeon is the one who reach out Minhyuk 's arm and dragged him to somewhere with her own instincts. Minhyuk panting a lot after doing the second running , just to manage that he wouldn' tripped off because Gahyeon is dragging him by running again. They finally meet a new dimension place full of pieces unsolved puzzle piled up at the corner of walls.