New life

Midmoon

It was very first day of school under a new name which I didn't even know yet hopefully it's awesome!! I got out of bed and walked over to the dresser. We had found a small run down house far away from all humans. During our travels though we got ripped apart, he fell off a mountain during a dangerous snow storm so I was on my own. Luckily for a year I was adopted by a tiger, she was lovely and raised me as if I was her own. She showed me how to hunt as a wolf and talk to her in both forms wolf and human looking. I would have stayed longer but she was shot along with her children but one. He came with me to hunt down the murderer. We killed him and found my brother who is now also his. He is sleeping on my bed now with our brother. I looked in the mirror and screamed out loud. They both awoke quickly and looked at me. I had boobs and long white green hair now yet everything was still the same expect I had a mark on my belly now. "Why do I have a chest also why is my hair super long??" He smirked and came over and poked one "my guess is since they are real and no just a blood sucker, that your female self is finally showing itself after all you are 16." I placed my hands on them and looked at them "Eh don't really care for them, no use for me wait!!!! I can totally use them to get money so we can finally eat a great meal fit for kings!!!!" He looked at me with a funny look. I Shrugged "I'm just joking jezz, but it does sound good." I looked around and saw the time. "So like how do I hide them exactly?" He tapped his chin and his eyes lit up. "Got it just wrap something around them like drag kings or tape them which ever." I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pillow cast and ripped it and tied it around them until my chest was as flat as I could get it. I pulled out a wig I still had after the time I had to hid my white and green hair and my blue contacts that they said I needed to hid myself and makeup to hid my scars. I tied my hair up and made it into a bun and placed my hair piece on it then did the makeup and placed my contacts in. "I look like a emo dude who is super depressed." I said looking in the mirror "Nah you look like you murdered your whole family." I shrugged and headed for the door after putting my clothes on. "Well I'm off to school, have fun here losers!" with that I closed the door and head for the bus.

So far in past few years or so honestly I can't remember anymore for all I know I could be 19 now but that's because on the run I've lost track of time itself. I don't age anymore which means it doesn't matter to track time since I'll never die. It's a gift yet a curse. So far without my husband beside me I've seen so much pain all around me. I feel emotionally and physically empty, like I have a hole inside of me. I know why he left now I just wish he didn't have to leave my side. I hope he comes home soon but until then I'll be strong and protect my family.

I walked to the school building and stepped inside. I always hated school even though this is probably the first time going to one. I've always hated it based off the movies me and husband watched together, hopefully it's not like that. I headed for the office as I pulled my jackets hoodie over my head. I heard people whispering about me but I just shrugged it off and kept to my walking. "Ah good morning Zachary, nice if you to stop by before class." I looked around the office when I stepped in, no one was there except her which means I'm probably Zachary. "Good morning miss." She smiled big and reached under the front desk and pulled out a piece of paper and grabbed another one off the desk itself and handed it to me. "There you are, all your classes and a map of the school. I wish you luck on your first day of school." hmm so far so good. I walked out the office and threw away the map of the school and started walking to my class. During my travels I'll learned a few new things like, I'm a super computer! I can hack everything! I mean it's hard too, I'm still learning so all I can do at the moment and scan the building, still useful though got me out of trouble a lot that's for sure.

I headed to my first class and sat down at the desk in the back, guess I did come earlier than I should have, oh well. Probably wondering how the hell I'm gonna fit in well not sure but I know since I'm a super computer I'm smart as hell. Hell I'll still be alive in 2099 and they'll be long dead, right now they are like 16 in 2016 and I'm well at the moment I'm not sure but you get the point I'm stating.

The students came in one by one and lastly the teacher walked in. "Good morning class, ah I see we have a new student. Come up and introduce yourself." I stood up and walked to the front of the class.

"Hi I'm Zachary, nice to meet you all" I started back to my set when a kid yelled out "Where are you from?" I stopped dead in my tracks and thought of my old life then the one I didn't know I had. I shook my head and taped my chin "Where I am from? Well that's a hard question I'm not sure where I'm from since I was adopted by my mother years ago, she kinda found me in the woods near death." this was true my soul maybe from another world but I don't even know where this body came from. My mother was pregnant with child but father murdered it without knowing and she gave birth in the woods to a lifeless child and hear me crying and took me to replace the one she had lost. My brother told me not too long ago.

I looked around and they all stopped talking. "So what does your mother do for a living? Your father?" The teacher asked. "Nothing cause they are dead, I live with my brothers." they all looked shocked and if I can  remember correctly some seem to feel sorry for me. I sat down at my desk.