8:True Love

Mike added el to chat(private)

Mike: El, can you talk to me?
El: what.
Mike:is papa the bad men?
El:yes.....
Mike: do you want me to come down?
El:please
Mike:el, you know I am here?right?
El:always, I want to cuddle and
Mike: and...........
El: kiss
Mike:I love you!
El:I love u too!!!
Mike:I am coming down! Do u want eggos?
El: is that a question?!?!?
Mike: coming down.

El ended the chat.

Mike's P.O.V
She is so beautiful. I love her so much! Oh wait, I have to go get her eggos!while I waited for the eggos to come out of the toster, I just thought of the first kiss we had together and when we said we loved each other! Oh man, how can someone be so beautiful?! Of course I get interrupted by the eggos poping out of the stemming toaster! I quickly grabbed a plate and ran downstairs to see eleven on her bed having a nap.
I love when she takes naps or sleeps because she look so cute!
I silently walked down the stairs and placed the eggos on the ground. I didn't want to wake her up because she looked so cute but she wanted to cuddle and kiss so who can say no to that! I woke her up and helped her sit up on her light blue bed! Obviously covered with eggos! When she woke up she looked so cute and beautiful  and I thought to myself how i am her boyfriend? Then when eleven stood up from her rest, she jumped in my arms and said" I love you so much please don't leave me!". I said back still holding on to her" I will never ever let you go!" Then she let go and kissed me on the lips! It wasn't like a small peak it was more then peak, it kinda reminded me about our first kiss! She was so beautiful I didn't want to stop but then she pulled away slightly and sat back on her bed and gestured for me to sit next to her. Without any hesitation I leaped on her bed and reached for the eggos that were on the ground, of course knowing eleven she stuffed her faced with eggos and finished all FOUR of them in one minute! " pretty Impressive el" I said with a smirk on my face that studdenly went to her face.
She grabbed her computer and started to tep YouTube. We watched YouTube until 10:30, I could tell that el was tiered so I shut the computer and started to hug/cuddle her. Right when I kissed her forehead she smiled and fell asleep. She is so cute when she sleeps, I already told u that like 100,000000 times but it's true she the love of my life and I won't let her go(not in a creepy why tho!). When my mom turned off the lights I fell asleep and thought again how am I so lucky?