Sleepy Ash and Trouble Part 1

Hooray for fast updates! For the beginning part of this chapter Yuna will refer to Kuro as 'Sleepy Ash' since that's what's she's been told by Lawless.

Also the original chapter was way too long to post all on it's own at once so I decided to split the chapters in two, fear not my dear readers Part 2 is almost done

Enjoy!

"Who are you!? And how'd you get in my house!?" Mahiru demanded grabbing a broom.

Yuna narrowed her eyes at the boy, nose twitching.

Mahiru swung his broom at the boy but the boy disappeared before it could hit him.

Mahiru stared at the spot where he use to be looking stunned while Yuna simply looked up, seeing him in the air.

The bluenette landed between them, looking slightly annoyed.

"What a violent kid...Scary...I can't face you." he said before turning to Yuna.

"Is he always like this?" He asked her.

"To be fair you did break into his apartment." Yuna shrugged.

"What a pain." the bluenette sighed.

"Yuna! Get away from him!" Mahiru swung the broom down again.

But he tripped and fell back, pulling the curtains back and letting sunlight fill the room.

Poof!

A small black cat was in place of the strange boy.

Kuro.

Both brunettes stared at the small cat one in disbelief and the other dumbfounded.

Yuna walked forwards, picking Kuro up (making sure her sleeves covered her arms) and held him in front of her.

'D-Don't tell me he's-!' Yuna realized.

"Y-Yuna...Kuro?...that guy..."

Mahiru quickly closed the curtains.

There was another puff of smoke as the cat in Yuna's arms transformed into the blue haired boy.

In place of fur Yuna was holding onto his forearms.

'He is!' Yuna gulped.

Tired red eyes met with similar eyes.

Lawless had told her of his siblings and what animal they could each transform into.

'Sleepy Ash!' Yuna released his arms and took several steps back. 

Mahiru opened the curtain.

Cat Kuro was back.

He closed the curtain.

Sleepy Ash returned.

Despite the situation Yuna had to stifle a laugh.

Sleepy Ash turned to look at Mahiru with a frown and a slight glare.

"What are you doing? I can't face the light at all." Sleepy Ash sighed tiredly.

'Ohhhh if Lawless ever finds out about this he'll drag me back home with him!'

"Wh-What are you!?" Mahiru points at him.

"Me?" Sleepy Ash asked looking down at himself before looking at the two of them. "Just a kind-hearted, vampire shut-in..."

Mahiru looked at him in disbelief before grabbing Sleepy Ash by the coat tails and dragged him towards the window.

"I'll toss you out the window!"