-Hey shorty-

By now Misaki Ayuzawa had become use to her boyfriend of four years, Takumi Usui teasing her. However, on this particular night he was pissing her off by calling her short. Misaki knew she was shorter than Takumi. She needed to look up to him when talking to Takumi because she was 5"8 and he was 6"2. Misaki didn't asked to be born short and thought her height was okay but Takumi was just annoying her with saying it so much. He kept saying she was cute being short and all those other things which annoyed her eventually.

"Hi there my little maid," Takumi said walking into his bedroom. He had just came back from taking a shower while Misaki unpacked her clothes into his closet because she was spending the night as usual.

Misaki glared at her boyfriend who stood on the opposite side of the bed with a grin plastered on his face. She then gave him a look which read don't you even think about teasing me again or else.

Takumi smirked ignoring her warning. If he had the opportunity to tease why waste it?

Takumi faked being cold and wrapped his arms around himself to get warm.

"What's the matter?"Misaki questioned looking at his strange behaviour.

"It's cold," Takumi answered rubbing his body.

Was he crazy? The room was hot because the air conditioner had only just came on but the cold air hadn't filled the room yet.

"It's hot."

"The weather down there might be hot for you but up here it's cold," Takumi answered.

Misaki was fooled by one of his little jokes.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with calling my girlfriend short. My cute little mai-"

"Geez! There's nothing wrong with getting called short until I have to hear it everyday," Misaki cut in before he could finish. She folded her arms and gave Takumi an angry look. She was testing him to say something else about her being short.

"But I love having a small Misaki. She's shorter than me and looks so cute looking up-"

"That's it!"

Misaki stomped over to where he was. "That had better be your last joke."

Takumi put both his hands up in defence. "Short tempered aren't you Misaki," He snickered.

Misaki just gave up and decided to come up with her own little tease. "If you keep calling me short I'll just go be with some guy who's my height."

Takumi froze and didn't say a word. Misaki thought she had finally got him to shut up. Clearly she thought wrong.

"You'll come back to me. You and that guy will only have a short term relationship," Takumi joked.

"Takumi!" Misaki yelled at her boyfriend. When will he give up?

Takumi hugged his angry girlfriend. "I won't give you to any other guy. I love my little Misa chan."