Caught in the PAST

Caught in the Past

I am running.Running so no one can see me. Running so I wont change the past and stop the future. Running so I wont get caught...in 1903

Cody was just a normal 7th grade boy.Living a completely unbelievable life with his sister Maya. Cody was one of the children whom have been stuck in the past but live in the future. Thanks to a devise called the Elector which help him travel to the past and save children from the past to there rightful place in history .Maya on the other hand was one of the hundreds of children who got saved and put in there right time period the 21-century.

Malinda ,Albert Einsteins wife has the Elector in 1903. Will Mia and Cody get back what is rightfully there's?Or will they have to mess up the past to get to the future.

"Cody! Come hide near the house,over here." Mia yelled on the top of her lungs to Cody.

"I'm coming" he said.

They both we're hiding behind the brick house from the 19 hundreds and waited until the angry mob was lost from were they really were.

Gosh,why dose everything look so old-fashioned Cody thought , duh cause were in the 19 century!

Cody flicked a stone from his finger . Then all of a sudden a light flashed in there face it was glowing and see-threw.It was a tracer for the stone,because Cody had flicked it away but in real time the stone would have been there without the interruption of time travelers. Cody all ways felt bad when he saw tracers. He didn't want the felling that he messed up time in a silly way as flicking a tiny little stone.

"I think the mob is gone.We should got back to Malinda house" I said

"Yeah,I think that would be a good idea,because we don't want to be caught by someone in this time.We cant mess up the time vortex"

"Come on Malinda's home is this way" I yelled at her for no reason.

Then they both walked back home,and slept without any worries if someone saw them...

                    The next day........

When both of them waked up they heard a strange voice. More like a person shuffeling something.Me and Maya went to see who was shreking in terrer. Then we saw that one of Malindas servents was holding the Elector.Then write out of a flash Maya had ran for the Elector not knowing that she wasnt invisable. 

Maya ran and got te Elector and the servent laidy screamed.Maya had thrown the Elector in mid-air and smashed to the ground and broke into a million peaces.

I guess Me and Maya are stuck in the past AGAIN.

...............................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................