Ch.9

~ Caitlin's pov ~

Cams ex... Britney...

She looked over at me and Cameron and rolled her eyes. can saw her and grabbed my hand. as we walked in to in and out Britney stopped us. "hey cam wanna hang out? its not like your doing anything with this fat ass anyway." she said looking me up and down. Cameron looked at her stern and said," she is not a fat ass she's way skinner than you." as we turned around to walk in she stopped us once agin.

" So what I'm way prettier than she'll ever be." she said smirking at her friends as they shook their heads. " Britney your plastic everything about you is fake! not one thing about you is good be cause all guys want you for is to et in your pants! If you actually hang out with Caitlin and give her a chance she's really fun! and she's way prettier than you'll ever be." cam said as he grabbed my hand tight and walked in to the place.

I picked a table as Cameron ordered. Britney came in and walked my way. " listen here little bitch Cameron is mine. he always is and always will be. if you don't back off soon there will be consequences. you better watch your back. because-" she saw Cameron coming and left. As Cameron sat down he looked at me concerned.

I like Cameron I really do its just.... with what she said it kinda scares me, she could be capable if doing anything. and I just don't-" Caitlin is everything alright?" Cameron asks cutting me off. " yea everything's fine." I say looking down at my food taking a bite. It's not bad!

" What did Britney say?" he asked looking me in the eyes. I sigh and say," she said You were hers and you always will be and if I don't back of there will be huge consequences and i better watch my back. " he looked over at Britney. " no nothing will happen. I promise nothing will happen to you."

We finish our food and then left back too my house. the ride home we sat in silence other than the radio. as we pulled in the drive way I saw my mom and dads cars there.

Why are they home so early? " who is that?" Cameron asks. " That's my parents..." " Don't be s seed they like me!" he said with confidence.

" Haha my mom does, but I'm not sure about my dad.." I say his face soon turns to worry.

We walk in and see my parents I'm the living room arguing. me and Cameron run upstairs to get cams things hidden.

I here footsteps coming up and I push cam and his things in the bath room.

" Sweetie..." my mom begins," what are these?" she asks holding up a pair of boxers... Fluck I forgot about the bathroom downstairs.... " umm thoses are boxers." I say trying to avoid the situation. " who's boxers?" " Cameron's..." I say looking down. " why was Cameron over here?"

" Because I had ran out of pads so I called him because you guys were out of town and so he went and got me pads and all sorts of things and he stayed the night for a couple nights just to make sure I'd be okay." I say extremely fast, looking at her. she blinks then smiles. " okay tell him he can come out of the bathroom though." He slowly comes out smiling slightly.

" We're not back for good, we just forgot a few important things. and we were arguing over who lost it. Cameron your aloud to stay as long as you want just as long as you and Caitlin don't do anything. Now if you'd excuse me." She said handing Cameron his boxers. "ill be going." with that she left the room.

I shut my door, Cameron locked it. " that was a close one I thought she was gonna slit my throat and kill me." he said with wide eyes. " she wouldn't do that." I say looking at him stupidly. the rest of the day we kindve just sat around and watched tv.

A/n******

Hope you liked it!

Thank you to all the readers I love each if you so much!

And comment if you think something g should happen ;)

Stay beautiful :)