Chapter 26- I don't want you here

Connor's POV

//

Tyler was here when no one wanted him here and he wasn't leaving anytime soon. Tyler was ignorant but he was also clever enough to let Troye's parents let him stay at their house. Once Troye was released from the hospital and found out that Tyler was staying at his house Troye and I stayed at a hotel until Tyler left. Tyler left a week later and it was the longest week ever with Tyler on our every move. Once Troye had enough of Tyler being around all the time her went off on him and it wasn't pretty.

//A few days before Tyler leaves//

 Connor POV

//

The argument between Troye and Tyler didn't end well. Troye was really mad and Tyler was sad and mad because he couldn't have Troye and because Troye  chose me over Tyler who he knew longer than me. 

Troye- Tyler if you don't leave us alone I will never talk to you.

Tyler- You wouldn't do that.

Troye- Watch me.

Tyler- I want to know how you can choose him who you have known for over a year over me who you have known for almost 3 years.

Troye- I have always thought of you as a brother nothing more, I think of Connor as my boyfriend and nothing less.

Tyler- A brother? That's all? I have thought of you more than best friends even more than boyfriends for as long as I have known you.

Troye- I am sorry Tyler but I just have never thought of you like that and I never will.

Tyler- If you do this you will loose me forever. 

Troye- Looks like this is goodbye then Tyler.

Tyler- Please don't do this Troye. I love you so much.

Troye- I love Connor more than you.

Tyler- Stop lying to me and yourself.

Troye- I am not lying to neither of us. I love him more than you.

Tyler- You and Connor will not get away with doing this too me.

Troye- Tyler I want you to leave because I don't  want you here ever again. I never want to talk to you again. I never want to see you or hear about you on any social. If I do I will expose you and it will not be pretty.

Tyler- Be like that.

Troye- I will. Goodbye Tyler.

Tyler- Whatever.

/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

Sorry its been a while ive been really busy and havent been on wattpad in a few months so yeah. I now have time so I will update tomorrow or in a few days.