Chapter 9

Ari's POV

Spring break was over and we were finally home. I still had my arm wrapped but I didn't have to wear the sling as much anymore just had to be careful. After that night Anthony came over, he never called and I was like fuck it. Fuck him too. He probably was trynna play me anyway and I wasn't with that.

" This shit really starting to get old. Y'all need to fucking talk." Bella says.

Niya and Rino still haven't talked and when I say shit wasn't normal, it just wasn't.

"That nigga called me out my fucking name and had the nerve to tell me what to do like he my daddy or sum shit. Yeah, he got me messed up if he think that was gonna slide."

"Yeah he did. He just need to apologize because this been going on for to long."  I said.

I went into Rino room to find him smoking a blunt.

"Wassup with you?" I ask sitting on his bed.

"What you mean?" He look at me with his red eyes.

"You and Niya. Y'all haven't talked all break and that shit you said to her was kinda foul."

"Yeah I know but like what she was wearing really got me tight." He says with his New York accent coming through a little. That really only happens when he's mad.

"But why though?" I ask.

He just shook his head.

"Nothing yo. Forget it." He said.

"Nah tell me. Because this getting out of hand and y'all suppose to be best friends but y'all acting like fucking childish as fu-"

" It's nothing so chill!" He cut me off.

"Well damn, Imma just leave and mind my business." I say getting up.

"My bad Ari. I just been aggravated since I got back and shit."

"This is why you have a girlfriend. Relive some  stress my nigga."

"We taking a break. She been aggravating me lately and she on some other shit right now so I needed my space." He says.

I bust out laughing.

" I'm not even gonna comment on that."

I never liked they relationship. I mean she was cool but he changed and it wasn't a good change.

"I mean you could just talk to Ny but you over here acting out."

He just ignores me and keeps smoking.

" Alright man. You do you. I'm not gonna be in the middle of this anymore." I say getting up.

I walk into my room to go start some homework that I should of done before break but I didn't.

"Aye umm, your fine ass friend is here." Bella smirks busting into my room.

"What the fuck? Tell his ass to leave. I'm busy." I say.

"Hell no, you better go tell him yourself." She says leaving the room.

I roll my eyes and get up. I look at myself to see if I'm decent and I look basic but I'm home so I don't really care.

I walk out into the living room and find Anthony on my couch.

He see's me and gets up.