Prologue

The dirty and dark streets were void and dead of life. Yet suddenly there was someone standing in the middle of the street. He hadn't been there before, and if someone were to have recorded it, you would have seen that they had appeared out of nowhere.

The man had pitch black hair and wore a dark suit of the same shade. If anyone was around they would have been just barely able to see them. The only thing that separates him from the shadows was his unusually pale skin; it was almost white. His eyes were a dark brown, that being the only color on him.

He stood and appraised the street. His face conveyed no emotion, only the slight turn of his head confirmed that he was, indeed, not a statue.

"So?"

His first spoken word was quiet, so quiet someone standing a foot away from him would scarcely be able to hear it. Yet someone answered.

"Doesn't look like much, I know. But this town-"

"Yes, yes, I know."

This time he was louder. Why not-no one could hear them. The glamour spells were very powerful.

"This town is not what is seems. You said you have what I need?"

The voice from the shadows answered again.

"Yes. Do you have the payment?" The voice sounded annoyed, as if he couldn't care less.

The black haired man smiled, the first sign of emotion he had shown. The smile was not a warm one, and it didn't really LOOK like a smile. It had an insane quality to it.

"But of course,"

The figure in the shadows sighed.

"I hope you know what your doing, Urael."

"Do any of us?" Came the witty reply. "And could you pass a message on to our...pointy cornered friend in the Mindscape? Tell him it's almost time."

The thing in the shadows stepped out of the shadows a bit, causing the streetlight to flicker.

"I really don't like him, but fine. And what about...the twins."

Urael's face contorted into a grimace. "They will be taken care of," he ran a hand through his hair. "Just a matter of time."

"Are you sure? Those two are very resourceful." The shadowy voice sounded a bit miffed as if he had experience.

Urael's insane smile returned.

"Oh just you wait."

His eyes turned towards the sky and he smiled wider as he said the last part:

"Just you wait."

A/N HEYO! This chapter's coming in at about 390 words, but expect future chapters to be longer!

Anti-Gravity has to be my favorite Gravity Falls AU-although the title could also go to the Reunion Falls AU. 

NEW STORY, AM I RIGHT?!

Alright, so this is my first time doing this so could you tell me...WHAT DO YOUR THINK? Please give me your honest opinions! A bit of constructive criticism is good for everyone. 

Thanks, and see you next time!

-Kara <3