Chapter 882 - 900

Chapter 882 Ancient Fey Soul Remnant.

Chapter 882: Ancient Fey Soul Remnant

The Shadow Twins had always been outstanding in the White Fox clan. As twin sisters, they had simultaneously awoken their Ancient Nine-Tailed Fox bloodline. Coupled with their pedigree and beauty, they were obviously highly sought after. Hence, under the present situation, those who could be praised by them were few and far between.

However, what Yi Yun had done had truly astonished them. The primordial universe's chaotic laws were like churning waves in the sea. The sea waves easily changed their shape, but if one wanted to attempt to use their feet to flatten the waves, that was nearly impossible.

Although Yi Yun's mimicry was relatively inchoate compared to the Shadow Twins, it was still extremely rare and valuable.

Furthermore, the more Yi Yun walked, the more plain-sailing it became for him. He was also slowly speeding up!

The White Fox clan geniuses that had previously mocked Yi Yun were momentarily at a loss for words when they saw the situation. They might have extremely strong combat ability, but they themselves knew that they could not use their feet to flatten the chaotic energies.

At this moment, Wufeng spoke, "Do not look down on the geniuses of the Luo clan. Although you are the cream of the crop in the White Fox clan, and this batch of juniors in the White Fox clan far exceeds the past, the Luo clan is also filled with talent. Don't forget that the Luo clan has existed for an even longer period of time. They have amassed a great foundation.

When the surrounding White Fox clan geniuses heard this, some of them fell silent while others were unconvinced.

"Being able to flatten the chaotic energies in the void is based on one's superiority in laws. Yi Yun is a human, so it is normal for him to be better than us on this. I heard that at a Luo clan collective training, his nomological insights were outstanding. However, what will be compared next is actual combat! Actual combat is what we are best at!"

"Right! Actual combat is everything. What's the use of laws alone!?"

The moment that actual combat was mentioned, the White Fox clan disciples immediately perked up. The Luo Divine Hall trials' final results depended on actual combat, which had the greatest weighting.

Wufeng did not speak. The Fey race was indeed proficient at actual combat. Even for Wufeng himself, nomological insights was his weakness, while actual combat was his strength.

In terms of actual combat, he was absolutely confident!

Of course, compared to Princess White Fox... he was completely no match for her.

Not only was Princess White Fox an instance of atavism, but she was also equally outstanding in laws, which the Fey race viewed as their weakness. She did not have any weaknesses!

If not for Princess White Fox being well-matched with Luo Huo'er, the White Fox prince would not have been so confident.

Upon thinking about this, Wufeng glanced at Princess White Fox, who wasn't too far away from him.

At this moment, Princess White Fox was looking at Yi Yun with a wistful look. Her eyes were concentrated on Yi Yun's toes. Her eyes were very pure, like a bright surface of a lake. Every ripple formed by Yi Yun's feet was clearly reflected in her pupils.

"Nongyin, if this was the first time that you came to the Primordial Empyrean Heaven, will you be able to do what he did?"

Nongying was the elder sister of the Shadow Twins, while the younger sister's name was Nongyue.