Chapter 1/一 (ichi) {Edited}

Edited: 11•14•17

It was a dark and gloomy night. The only light source was the light post around the city and the lights from the windows from houses. But there was some kind of sound disturbing the silent night. It was the sounds of moaning and groaning coming from an alley. An alley full of cats.

The moaning and groaning came from a male and a female pleasing each other.

And those moans were coming from a girl whose name is (L/n), (Y/n). She had (H/l) hair with the color of (h/c). There was a male. His name was Matsuno, Ichimatsu. Or Ichi for short. He has a bowl haircut with a cowlick hair and had some grease to it.

But they were doing something inappropriate. They were doing the birds and the bees. If you don't know that... please, innocent smol or not child. Please don't read this book.

Anyways let's continue this book.

OKAY, This is forrrr.... uh... let me see what flag... AH! This one!

"Ichimatsu~," you moaned

"Ichimatsu~," you moaned. You moaned because of what Ichimatsu was doing to you.
"It's Ichimatsu-sama to you. You dirty slut," you moaned so loud that if people were crossing an ally. They would hear you moaning.

Ichimatsu covered your mouth with his hand. "Keep it down you dirty slut~. You don't want to make your master punish you more~," Ichimatsu said purring at the end of his sentence. You nodded and groaned and moaned. "Y-Yes Ichimatsu-sama~." You had the intention to tease him. But it made things worse.
"N-Nyah~," then Ichimatsu roughly grabbed your hair and started to pound on you.

You gripped onto something so you wouldn't fall and had the grab something because you were being pleasured.
Let's say you're doing the doggy style...

You screamed from the sensation of pleasurement that Ichimatsu was doing. He was hardening inside of you. You were drooling over the pleasing sensation from Ichimatsu. You didn't even notice cats were watching you and Ichimatsu.

"Ichimatsu-sama~," while moaning his name you drooled. Ichimatsu was getting faster after taking each pound he took from you.

The cat costume you cosplayed were slipping. The ears were falling off of you. The gloves you were wearing to look like paws were making your hand sweat a lot.

 The gloves you were wearing to look like paws were making your hand sweat a lot