Chapter 9

It's only been a hour and a half. We have listened to my first mix cd of their songs that aren't on their first album. Now, we are listening to their album sold in stores.

"What's your favorite song of ours?" Niall asks.

"I don't have one favorite." I answer truthfully.

"Top five?" Liam rests his head on my seat putting his head next to mine.

I glance at him from my peripheral vision. "Um. Stole My Heart is definitely one. Up All Night is a good party song. I really like More Than This. Oh and Na Na Na. How many is that?"

"Four." Niall answers.

"My last one would have to be..What Makes You One Thing." I decide.

Louis gives me a strange look. "You just combined two songs together."

I stop at a red light and see Megan's car behind us. "I know that. I couldn't decide on just on so I put two together."

"What time is it?" Louis changes the subject.

I look at the time on the dashboard. "It's eight thirty."

"No!" Louis shakes his head at me.

"Yes, it is." I point to the clock. "Okay, well, now it's eight thirty one."

"No, it's not." Louis repeats.

What is he talking about? "Then what time is it?" I ask annoyed.

"It's Video Diary Time!" Louis replies dramatically then whips out a Flip camera and points it on himself. "Hello, people watching this! My name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm on my way to a secret place." He says in a hushed voice.

"Hello!" Niall joins in.

"We're trying to be quiet!" Louis yells. Niall starts laughing. "Anyways, we are on our way to a top secret mission." He changes back to a hushed tone.

"What mission, mate?" Liam asks not removing his head from my seat.

"The mission of D-" I slap Louis's arm before he can say Disney. "OW!" He yells almost dropping the camera.

"You can't say where we are going!" I say keeping my eyes on the road. "Do you really want a bunch of girls chasing you all day? No offense to them."

Louis pouts, but nods his head in agreement. "Meet our new and totally awesome yet abusive best friend, Tori Adams!" He points the camera at me.

"Um. Hi guys." I wave awkwardly. I follow Meg's car in the Disney's parking lot.

"Tori, here, is a huge fan!" Louis points the camera back on him. "She has shirts that has each of names on them with hearts around them. She wears them everyday under her clothes."

My mouth drops open. "No, I don't!" I defend myself. "Stop telling them lies!"

"Don't embarrass her, mate. It's not nice." Niall says. "That was all lies except her being our new best friend."

I park my car and unbuckle. "Thanks Niall."

Liam grabs the camera and shuts it off. "Let's go!"

We all climb out of my car. Megan, Harry, and Zayn get out of their car and hand us our tickets. We start walking up to the main entrance of Hollywood Studios.

"How was your ride up here?" Megan asks me.

"Well, they found my CDs. Listened to every song about three times each. Louis took part of a video claiming I'm there new abusive best friend. Oh! And that I own shirts with their names on them with hearts around them. I apparently wear them everyday under my clothes." I fill Megan in on my crazy ride here.

Megan starts laughing and high fives Louis. "That's hilarious! My way up here was quite amazing." She nudges me in the side winking.

"Great." I say following the boys to the entrance. "I have a question." I say loud enough for the boys to pay attention. "One Direction is constantly together. Don't you think it would be obvious if we all stay together? Simon says we can't be caught. We may have dyed your hair, but you still have the same crazy personalities."

Megan turns to look at me with a huge grin on her face. "Our tradition."

"Huh?" They say at the same time.

"Our tradition is every time we come to Disney for two days, we have this game we do on the first day." Megan starts.

"On the first day, we split up and try to go on as many rides as we can." I continue.

"When we get to the front of the lines we ask for a picture with the workers proving that we went on that ride." Megan says bringing the guys attention back to her.

"At the end of the day, we see who got on the most rides. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants them to do for a week." I finish.

Last time Megan and I did this game, I won and Megan had to do a one man flash mob at the mall. It was so funny. The video went all over the Internet.

"I call Tori!" Liam and Louis scream simultaneously. "No!" They yell at each other.

"Chill!" I scream at them. "We'll be a group of three. Where should we meet up for lunch?"

Megan grabs a map from a worker. "How about that one restaurant by the Indiana Jones show?"

"That will work." I agree pointing to the map so the boys will know where to go."

Louis takes out his camera again and hands it to Megan. "Hello and welcome to the game of Ride-As-Many-Rides-As-You-Can! Or as I like to call it RAMRAYC. It doesn't make sense, but that's okay!"

"We will be doing videos throughout the entire time we are here." Liam speaks up.

"And now, let the game begin!" Louis shuts the camera off and starts running through the park. Liam and I run after him squeezing through the huge crowds.

••••

AUTHOR'S Note:

Today was my last day of Spring Break which means school tomorrow. Lucky me, eh?

On to a different topic, I really hope you like this story. I've actually "kind of" started on a new story about One Direction. This one would be about Louis. I don't know if I'm going to upload it though.