Play Day

Every time I see her, my mind goes blank, all I can think of is the warmth of her smile, the twinkle in her eyes, and her gorgeous hair flowing in the wind.

"What?" I then realized that I was staring at her, "is there something wrong?" Astrid told me while she was gesturing her hands towards her face, she caught me off guard so I answered with an, "I ughhhhhhhh" then Shote shouted, "ayiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee Lyle wa-" then Frances, out of nowhere, covered his mouth with her hand, "shhhhhhhhh, don't ruin the fun".

My face was super red, I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just dropped my face, then Astrid went to my rescue, "heeeeeeeyyy, I'm pretry sure there was a perfectly good reason for whatever Lyle was doing, stop fighting our new friend here" then she threw her arms around me, and gave me a huge smile, my heart went tududun, tududun, tududun, time slowed down, and for a minute there it felt like this moment could last forever, but then she dropped her arms and said, "c'mon, let's go play"

No one has ever made me feel that way in the 13 years of my exsistance in this world, I never felt so enchanted, she made me feel something new, something I never felt before, something that made her special.

"C'mon, let's go to my place and play tag" when Shote mentioned tag, Astrid ran as fast as she can and said, "you can't catch me" then she stuck her tongue out, "Astrid wait, we didn't even start yet" then he started running after her.

Frances and I were left alone together, and without second thoughts, she approached me and said, "you like my sister don't you" then she gave me a huge grin,"excuse me?!" "You-like-Astrid" I was speechless, she was absolutely right, but I can't just go around procaliming my love for her, so for now I'm just gonna play it cool.

"Look, I do-" "YOU DO?!?! HEY AS-" "shhhhhhhhhhhh" I covered her mouth with my left hand, and wrapped my right arm around her body, to keep her from squirming around.

I thought I was in the clear so I let out a big sigh, but then I felt something wet on my hand, and I thought, "this is not normal..."

When I realized what it was, I leaped back screaming, "ewwwwww, wadaheyl man!" Taking advantage of the freedom she got from licking my hand, she ran as fast as she can, and while she was running, she turned my way and stuck her tongue out, "heh, just like Astrid, welp, they are sisters" I let out a huge grin, and ran as fast as I can, and in no time, I was right next to Frances, "nice try sweetie" then I grabbed her with both my arms, restraining her from every possible movement, "you can't escape me now" "you sure?" I had no idea what she was about to do, but whatever it was, it was not gonna help her...or so I thought.

At first, I thought she was going to break through my grip using her breath, so I tightened my grip around her abdomen, and locked my arms, but instead of resisting, she used the force of my arms to help her, because when I pushed down on her belly, she let out a huge scream, "ASTRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID" it was so loud, I wanted to cover my ears, but I was able to resist the urge to do so, "is that the best you can do?" "Yup, and it worked perfectly" "what do you mean? I still have you traped, how did that wo-" the. all of a sudden, I was pushed away, when I looked back, I realized it was Astrid who pushed me.

"Frances are you ok? What did Lyle do to you?" She then glared at me as if I harassed her or something, then Frances looked at me and gave me a mischivious grin, I thought to myself, "I have a bad feeling about this", and when she turned to Astrid, she told her, "nothing, Lyle was just promising to give me cookies everyday" and in my shock, I screamed, "WHAT?!" Then both of them looked at me, Astrid was staring me down, as if saying, "you're dead meat", and Frances with a look that said, "do as I say or I will tell her" "I mean yeah, cookies, I promised her cookies" Frances looked content with my reply, and Astrid was still doubtful, then she suddenly started walking my way "ok then, remember to uphold your promise Lyle, or you will regret it" we were now face to face, I was so flushed all I could do was nod, then she backed away and said, "very well..." she was now looking away, as if there was something she was too embarassed to say, "...don't forget to bring me some too ok?" Her voice was so light I could barely hear her, but I know what I heard, she wanted cookies as well.