❝am i wrong?❞

The classes are now dismissed. I rushed to Mrs. Chan.

I opened the door and saw her with the silver-haired guy. Oh gosh.

"Please take a seat Ms. Lee." She said. I also did what she said. I sat on the opposite chair facing Jimin.

"Uhm. What can I do for you ma'am?" I asked nervously.

"Ms. Lee, I know you have good grades when you're still in the other schools and they said you can do some tutorials.." She explained. Yeah I do tutorials when I was in Seoul with little kids.

"...Mr. Park wants to be catch up quickly your lessons but he had a hard time catching up. Instead of making your final project, you'll be having tutorials with Jimin every school days or maybe weekends. It depends on him." She explained. I was in shock with my mouth hanging. I'm teaching Park Jimin?

"Uh. Uhmm.. Sure." Without hesitation I immediately accepted it and gave them a slight smile.

"Don't worry, Mr. Park will give you your allowance." Mrs. Chan smiled.

I looked at Jimin. He was just smiling. Dafaq? This boy.. Aishhh.

"I'll take care of you Ms. Scarlet." He winked at me. I froze for a minute not knowing what to reply. I just shortly smiled at him and hid my burning face in my palms.

"You may go out now. Thank you kids." Mrs. Chan waved goodbye to us.

I was on my way to open the door but suddenly Jimin opened it for me.

I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back.

Now, we're walking together to the school gate.

"Is it just OK for you? I'm sorry. I just wanted to catch up our lessons.." He said and lowered his head.

"Yeah, yeah its OK." I smiled.

"So uhm, how about every dismissal? In my house?" He stopped walking and faced at me.

I was again shocked. In his house seriously?

"In your house?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I just wanted to let mom see that I'm studying tho." He said and kicked his shoes in the air.

"Uhm. Why? Is she not seeing you as a student?" I asked.

He sighed. "She always think that I'm a bad boy. But I already have changed. But she couldn't see that." He explained.

I felt sad in his part. That's very awful.

We just continued walking when I heard someone sniffing...

I looked at Jimin and there I saw tears on his cheeks. He looks like an angel.

I immediately tapped his back. "Are you OK? No need to cry Jimin. You can do this." I rubbed my hands on his back to comfort him. Behind his sweet smiles are salty stories.

"Shhh.." I patted his back to again comfort him. We are now sitting on a bench in a playground. Hell yeah my blouse is wet because of his tears.

He now lifted his head to meet my eyes.

"Thank you for comforting me, Scarlet." He said in teary eyes

"No problem. Jiminie." I pinched his cheeks. "Let's now go home you little fella." I told him.  I walked before him. Causing him to ran towards me.

He ran like a 5 year old kid. Aish. He's so cute. He's killing me.

When we arrived in the main road he waved me goodbye when we parted ways. I saw him leaving with a luxurious black car. Damn! This guy's so rich.

I continued walking until I went home. When I realized I didn't walk together with Jungkook. Damn it that idiot!

I went in front of his house and pressed the doorbell. I hope he's here.

I waited for a minute and gladly the door opened revealing Jungkook's cute little brother.

"Hey cutie! Where's your brother?" I asked him and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"He's not here yet! Hello! I'm Timothy! Timothy Jeon!" He introduced his self playfully.

I smiled at him.

"I'm Scarlet Lee and I'm your brother's friend." I said gladly.

"Timothy! Come here! I need my medicines!" Someone shouted. I assumed its their dying mom.

"My mom needs me. See you soon noona!" He waved me good bye but I refused to go and went inside their house to help his mom.

The house was in mess. Clothing's are everywhere and other stuffs throwned everywhere.

I came to a room where there is only a bed and a drawer. I saw Jungkook's mom. She's very weak and pale. I rushed to her. And sat beside her in the bed.

"How are you feeling madame?" I asked her and put my palms on her forehead to check her temperature. She's cold.

"Can I have my medicines young lady?" She said and pointed at the drawer.

I opened the drawer. There was only one small box with 3 medicines in it. I took one and gave it to Jungkook's mother. Then his son, Timothy gave her a glass of water.

She drank the medicine and sat on her bed.

"Are you my son's girlfriend?" She asked me. I gulped and quickly shook my head.

"No ma'am. I'm only his friend. By the way I'm finding him because we have some matters to do." I said and stood up.

"I'm glad if you'll be my daughter-in-law." She said and smiled.

Ew! I don't like Jeon Jungkook. Jimin is better than him.

I marched to open the door when suddenly someone opened it first.

Jeon Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me with a plastic in his hand. Medicines.

"I was looking for you but suddenly your mom needed help so that's why." I smiled. He nodded.

"By the way, I already sold the munchkins we've made." He grinned.

The fuck!? He didn't told me?

"Why did u not tell me you hoe?" I asked him angrily.

"You're with Jimin, I don't want to bother you with him." He smirked.

What's wrong with him?

"Anyway. I'll be tutoring Jimin! And the money that I'll earn will be given for your mom. OK?" I said gladly.

His face was blank as a paper. Is it a bad news?

"We could just sell those sweet stuffs!? Why that?!" He shouted at me.

Seriously, what is his problem?

"For your information you idiot! I'm trying to help you! Can you just let me do it!?" I shouted back and marched to our house.

I threw myself on the sofa. When mom appeared.

"Honey, Jungkook already took the munchkins!" She said and sat beside me.

"I know!" I accidentally shouted at my mom. I was just not in the mood for talking. That idiot!

________________________

A late and lame update for y'all!

><