Back to the past Part 1

Justin

Kamila was there one minute and the next she wasn't.
"Angelo! What happened?" I asked as I rushed into the hospital seeing her Parents and siblings all sitting on the chairs looking ever so worried "Kamila, she's dead Son" he looked me in the eyes as I broke down in front of them. "It's all your fault " Kamila's oldest brother; Junior said looking at me, tears running down his face
Junior— sit down and be quiet. It was nobody's fault" Kamila's Mother Candice said giving me a heart warming smile "Take a seat, they'll be out any second now" Kamila's Sister Bethany smiled pointing the the empty seat beside her.

"Do you know why?" I asked Bethany . My head was spinning and I couldn't think properly. "I'm not sure, Justin. But knowing our sister she wouldn't just leave us like that there's bound to be something at your house like a  note or something" Bethany said making me nod "Probably." I shrugged before looking at the family. There was Candice and Angelo Kamila's parents. Kamila's Brothers; Junior, Jayden and Josh. Then her only sister Bethany who was only 13 years old.
"I love her" I whispered making Bethany smile "She loves you too" she patted my back before three doctors came out sad expressions on their faces "Family of Kamila Jones?" Every single one of us stood up looking worried "is everything alright? What's happening?" I bombarded the doctors "Justin, Calm down" Bethany instructed before the doctors spoke up "Im so sorry, but Kamila Jones has passed unfortunately"
And that is when my world clashed. I fell to the floor tears falling down my face. For a minute everything was blurry and I couldn't see a thing. "She's gone? She's really gone" Candice kneeled down beside me rubbing my back "I'm so sorry" the doctor said with sympathy before walking away. "Angelo, get the kids in the car and go home. I'm going to stay with Justin and grab a cab home" she instructed while everyone was crying "Alright my dear" Angelo wiped his tears before gathering a box of tissues and his children and going to the car park. "She was my everything Candice" I said crying my absolute everything out. "I loved her" I explained hiccuping "But why? Why would she do this? She has so many people that care about her, why would she leave me all alone and all of her family? We need her" I cried out while Candice rubbed my back "Something happened, I'm sure of it." I looked into Candice's Green eyes before she just shook her head making me look at my feet "Something had happened. But maybe not recently maybe for weeks maybe months" she explained "But I couldn't tell she was unhappy nobody could. My child has taken her own life. And I couldn't even notice she was unhappy"
Candice now broke into tears coming to realisation "Candice, please don't cry. I hate seeing you upset" I rubbed her back while still sobbing very loudly. "I love her" we both mumbled before catching a cab to our houses.

||
And right enough was Bethany lying on my bed was a note written in Kamila's beautiful handwriting

Dear, Justin.
These last months have been very hard for me. But I stayed because of you and my family. Because I love you all so much. But lately everything has been happening, almost like you were not as into me as you were. I know I have problems maybe I drink to much maybe I'm a little crazy. That would be correct. At school everything is so difficult everyone calling me a 'druggie' or 'an alcoholic' and finally 'The ugly one' and I believed them. Bullies got me they finally did. They've tore me down so that is why I'm taking my own life. But please move on. I'm not doing this for me I'm doing this for everyone, everyone will be at peace without me so farewell everybody have a great life. I love you Justin
Yours Truly
Kamila x

PART 2 coming soon!!!!