Mystery 1: Before FINDING WAY

Noses of eachperson were drilled because of chanting smell of cake that is prepared for Glen's b'day party

  Noses of eachperson were drilled because of chanting smell of cake that is prepared for Glen's b'day party.Glen,Teddy,Will(Willson) and other friends are ready to celebrate the party time.But nobody knows about trajedy that happens for Glen in Later.

Glen completed his Graduation in last month.Now he was ready to run his father's Industry.Glen was a Good looking young man with black coloured skin and Curly hair style.He have Magenetic and Mesmerizing Eyes.At his school day's he was not good at studies but he was good in sports. He is one of the handsome boys in his town.In school he was the dream boy most of the white skinned girls.

In his school days,after completion of his Work in school he go to his Father's Industry.His father JimLaunt who was impotent  but he was richer so he marry a beautiful girl called Maria(Mother of Glen).Maria and Jim Loves each other and they decided to taking child from orphonage.On that day Maria and Jim went to orphanage and received Glen from the Trustees .Jim became tired so he take rest in the bench of the park. One old person around 85 years of age shouted harshly to Jim ," Don't take this Child, He was Wicked and He was the son of Evils",but Jim Doesn't believe God so Jim refuses the old man speech and take Glen to his house with his wife Maria.Glen got chance to become the son of Jim at the age of five.Now newly married Maria become the Mother of Five year grown child.Jim and Maria kept the secret that Glen was a orphened child and change the mind of the Glen that he was the originally borned child of Jim and Maria.Jim told Maria about the conversation between the Oldman,After hearing that incident Maria mind get confused about Glen.One day she notice that some symbols are drawn in Glen's room.She inform to Jim "I found evil signs in Glens room"Jim Harshly replied "Don't tell such kind of silly things that are not Evil signs these are the drawings of Our son Glen".But Maria have little confusion.

Because notice that these are the signs that is also presented in her chest but in her younger age these signs were removed. Years passed by Glen reached his age 8. He celebrates his birthday party in the swimming pool. Maria and Jim invite all friends to celebrate Glens birthday.One strange voice roars loud to Jim that "It should be changed after 16 years .You will float in river of tears and Maria you at the position of speechless on that time."Jim get angered by the oldman,Jim angerly shouted to the Oldman that"Are you stupid ? get from my way otherwise I will collapse your face"Oldman replied"I collapse your fate"then the oldman leaves the Party pool.Glen remove his T-Shirt and Jump to the Water and celebrate his birthday Maria notice that the same signs that she had in the past is placed in Glen's chest.Maria asked about the mark in his chest,Glen replied that "These are the scars when he was playing in the ground."

On the next day Maria took Glen to priest and she alert priest about these signs that she had past and Glen's at present.Priest simply said "you get confused lot,It's a normal scar and these are not the evil signs .Don't feel uncomfortable shepherd will take care of your child. Then Maria and Glen leave priest and reached their home.

Years are rolled by,Glen grown up.He Reached 16.He got a friend called Rick who's friend is family friend  of Jim.Rick and Glen where  good friends but  Rick is jealous with Glen.Because of Glen having lot of fanny magnets.Rick father  run a  Daily News paper company Called  "Good cafe".But glen doesn't know about the character of Rick.He share all of the screts to him.After They Completing the school,Glen Plans for His higher studies but  Rick dropped his studies and Run his Dad's buissness.Rick father was one of the richest men in the town.Now Glen  has an oppertunity to join in the most famous university in his  country.So he got a ticket in the field of  Robotics.Then Glen pleased his mom and Dad to join  the University and also he pleased for shifting his  house  near to the  university.But Jim refused,because he run his buissness in his town and so he can't drop his buissness,so Jim  gave an idea to stay Maria with Glen.Maria also accepted that and The process of shifting  is carried out and then  Glen and Maria get shifted.

[Sorry for my English,Keep reading this story-Fictiman]