Chapter E

"What's so funny?" Levi asked. "Nothing, I just remembered something funny." Y/n answered without looking at Levi. You were done washing yourself and about to leave when you heard Levi's voice. "After dinner you have to go to my office." Levi said. "Wait why? Is it because I always call you Lucifer?" You asked. "No and--what, YOU call me Lucifer?! You brat!" Levi's shout echoed in the room. "Sorry." You quickly said then exit the room.

After dinner you did as Levi told you and went to his office. "Tsk about time, what took you so long?" Levi asked. "....Erm...chewing." You said quietly hoping that Levi didn't hear you but he did. "Your excuse that took you a long time to get here is because you chew too slow? You really are a baka." Levi scoffed. "I know right?" You said. Levi then raised his left hand and suddenly gripped your neck harshly then lift you up and placed you to the nearby wall. He then loosened his grip until he's no longer holding your neck.

You were stuggling for air. Your mouth is wide open then Levi moved his head then kissed you roughly before you realize what was happening. Levi had his tongue already in your mouth and already won. Levi pulled out because of lack of air. "Y'know I've taken a liking on you cadet ever since we've met eight years ago." You were shocked by the words that came out of Levi's mouth and left you speechless. There was silence in the air until you finally spoke up. "R-Really?" You stuttered. "Well of course, but I had to wait for the perfect timing." Levi said. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Well you were only ten when I met you and you still need to learn a lot back then." Levi explained. "And eight years later I figured out that boys from the Scouts might take a liking to you." Levi added. "W-What do y-you m-mean?" "Those that tried to take you away from me, let's just say they met Lucifer." Levi said then your eyes widened when you heard Levi laugh like a mad man. "Y-You've killed them, you monster!" You yelled.

--------------
Next chapter will be a lemon.