A Nice Time with Friends

":33 < Alright, so~ Ampurra asks you to be his matesprit, what do mew do?"

"Well he's actually pretty nice but y'know he's not that bad so... I guess I'll say 'Yes' and I'll see how it turns out."

":33 < So you like Ampurra? I need to ship it!"

You blush lightly of the idea but shake it off.

"No, no! It's not like that but y'know I haven't been with anyone at all and I guess I should try to be with everyone and see how it can go at best. I never thought about my feelings or about being with anyone at all. But.... Sometimes experimenting can be bad... Especially when..."

You start to ramble off and getting quieter the more you thought of how you felt about the boys... And girls... Nepeta took this opportunity to pounce and scare the shit out of you, snapping you out of your deep thought.

"Thanks Nep, I would've kept thinking and been frozen like that if you didn't scare me."

":33 < AC shouts: No problem! Now ask me a question!"

You blurt out whatever comes out on your mind without thinking.

"If Karkat told you he liked you but didn't want anyone to know, so you had to keep your love hidden would you still be with him?"

":33 < I don't know..! Why would he not want people know the way that we feel? Why does he HAVE to keep it hidden? Is he embarrassed to be with me? Is it because he's saving himself just in case we don't work out? Once he breaks up with me will he go off with someone else?!"

"Woah woah Nep, no just say yes or no... I didn't mean it like that... Instead let's try something else."

":33 < Okie dokie!"

Woah she changed so quickly from that...

You do many other things and eventually you lose track of so much time. You two then we're talking about more ships and you asked to see her wall. She nods and walks you through a hallway. Some ships seem to be scribbled out and some are smudged and redrawn in. As you gaze upon the wall as she silently looks and touches the square that has her and Karkat in it with a red heart above it.

"Nep don't worry nothing will happen, and I thi-" you hear a beep from your phone.

It's Karkat... It reads...

"WHEN ARE YOU COMING OVER? ME AND SOLLUX ARE WAITING FOR YOUR FAT ASS TO GET OVER HERE. SO HURRY"

"Sorry Nep but I got to go, I forgot I made plans with someone. But I'll call you when I have time so we can hang out more with less... Awkwardness... Sorry, Bye!"

You hug Nepeta and pat her head.

":33 < AC shouts: BYE!"

You rush over to Karkat's hive and knock at the door. Panting trying to catch your breath, with your hands on your knees.

"Open up Sollux or Karkat, whoever just open the door!"

You peek at the window and see the lights on with Karkat on the couch, looking at Sollux while pointing to the door. You wait to see Sollux open the door and seem kinda pissed.

"Where were you?"

"Shut up I forgot, and besides I was with Nepeta."

"Well you 2ure were there for a longa22 tiime."

You walk inside to find all your favorite goodies on the table and a movie on the selection screen.

"Sup Karkat," you say as you wave.

"SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN ALREADY SO WE CAN WATCH THIS FUCKING THING."

"Fine."

You sit in the middle of Sollux and Karkat and the movie starts...

~A quarter of the movie is over~

You yawn as you look over to Sollux who seems to have fallen asleep and Karkat who is bobbing his head, sleep trying to take him over. (The movie wasn't a rom-com so...)

You stand up and Karkat's eyes snap open.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

"Well, I WAS going to get us a blanket and let us fall asleep on the couch until you startled me."

"I'll get Sollux a blanket, and you sleep with me."

A slight blush across his face but filled with confidence.

"I need to tell Gamzee first I'll be right back."

You text Gamzee that you're spending the night with Sollux and Karkat, and that he shouldn't expect you home soon. He doesn't reply, but you assume it's because he said he has business to attend to. You then realize, you have no fucking pajamas to change into. Embarrassed you go to Karkat's room to ask him for some clothes to borrow.

"Hey Karkat, do you have some clothes to sleep in?"

"THE CLOTHES I HATE ARE IN THE CLOSET IN THE SECOND DRAWER, THEY'RE INFURIATING TO LOOK AT."

You peek inside and you find an oversized shirt and some loose shorts. How the hell did he get these clothes? He doesn't wear anything besides his normal black turtleneck and grey jeans, only on special occasions he decides to wear something different.

"I'm going to change in the bathroom, be right back."

"AS IF I CARE WHERE YOU CHANGE."

You go inside the bathroom and lock the door. You change your clothes and slip on the loose "pajamas". You unlock the door and sneak around the living room to peek on Sollux. Karkat still hasn't gotten him a blanket, that dick. You know where they keep the extra blankets and you grab two warm and fluffy ones. You put the blankets over Sollux and kiss his forehead, saying, "Goodnight" softly. You saw him smirk, but you just scoffed went back to Karkat's room. You never were nervous about the guys, you've been around them since you were little. Well except no one ever saw your blood color except for Kanaya, and for some reason Terezi was never able to find about your blood color. Speaking of your childhood made you think of your friends. Which made you think about things from the past, like when the humans arrived you made friends with them faster than most of the trolls did. You go back to your grub years and remember the bad memories.

~FLASHBACK~

You crack your egg as you try to escape the prison you've been in for so long. You pop the top of the egg and look at your "parents". Their expression changed from delighte to utter disgust in a split second.

~~~~~~~~~

Howdy there, I'm the author.

Sorry I didn't update to anyone who cares I barely realized that my phone crashed and it didn't upload. I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow, for those who actually care about this or at least think this is decent.