Chapter 1

"Okay Class, I expect everyone to do their homework today hear?" My teacher Ms. Lakes says. I do a silently burmp. Then, I let out a quiet sigh. My blonde hair waved in my face. So, I put it to the side.   Ms. Lakes sat down. And the bell rang.

Walking out in a hurry to get home. I pass my lockers. So, i decided to make a quick stop. I opened my locker and I heard a deep voice behind me. "So, quiet girl--" "Is that what you think of me?" I reply. "You're such a douche." I add. He pouts. (ALERT ALERT: FAKINGGG) I roll my tired eyes.

He jogs over to me. "Heyyy, don't go!" He drags out his sentence. "You're just here to see my sister." I reassure him. "Okay, maybe. But give her this note!" Liam gives me the paper. "Liam, no."

I run (Jog, actually) off. I needed to get home. And Liam was ruining it. I got into my IKEA.
--
As soon as I got home, my sister, Emma came up to me. "Hi!" She says cheering. I give her the death look. "Okay fine, I know I skipped school, but it was SO for a good reason!" Emma said in a "please forgive me I'm so sorry way". "I dont want to hear your excuse. Make me brownies." I snap. "Eek!" Emma squeaked so high, the birds were replaced. She gave me a hug. Yup, that's what a twin does.

Sigh.

I plop on my bed. And i curl up with.... with... well, my blanket. I can hear my mom, heels clicking up the stairs. (UGH, LAWYERS) She enters my room. My only thought.. *kill self now *. "Honey, so your home work. I know you have some. Later, when you're done, you can help me with stuff." My mom told me.

You've gotta be kidding me.
--
Hours passed. It was night time now. Emma had some friends over. So, I was upstairs in my room.

I got out the shower, and into my room, completely naked, with a towel on me.
I let my towel down.

"Heyy, now that's what I like to see." A Liam-voice sounded.

I turned around.

I screamed.

"Ahhh!!"