•Chapter 30•

•Chapter 30•

*2 Weeks Later*

The knife cut through the surface of the wood with ease. The shredded pieces of wood falling at my feet.

The door to my room clicked open from the card key given to the employees. "Hello, Devin." Jacob walked through the door.

Jacob was the employee that had to watch me if I needed something. "Hi." I closed the pocket knife, twirling the metal in my fingers.

"Here's your pill." He handed me the clear container with the white pill inside. He placed a small cup of water at my side.

I placed the pill in my mouth, followed by the water. I squished my top to the roof of my mouth, only swallowing the water.

Once Jacob left, I turned around facing the table. I took the pill from my mouth, placing it into the drawer of the desk.

***

Night came quickly. The door clicked open again, Jacob returning. "Dinner, Devin." He placed the try of food in front of me.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Your welcome." He smiled at me but it quickly faded when I glared up at him, signaling for him to leave.

I picked at the in identified meat and salad. A few pieces entered passed my lips, but my appetite hasn't been big since I entered this place.

The door clicked open once again, but no one said anything. I stayed facing the tray of food. "Who's there?"

"Its Harry." His voice filled the small space. "I didn't know I did this to you." I felt his cold hand on my shoulder.

"You broke me Harry. Was that what you wanted?" I turned to face him.

"No, that's not what I wanted." He ran his fingers through his curls.

"Well, that's sure what it seemed like." I fumed.

He walked toward me. His lips quickly pressed to mine. I hit him repeatedly. "Don't touch me!" I shrieked. "Get out!" He was gone in a flash.

What makes him that would change my mind about him? What's happened? It doesn't change a thing.

***

I wrapped myself in the sheet that I called a cover from the cold room. Screams and shouts filled my mind as I drifted into a light slumber for the next couple of hours.

•thanks for reading•

•follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*