ch.1

So I rewrote this story.If you are reading this after,then don't worry about it.If you are reading the new version.

I can't wait to see you.I've been waiting forever to get my hands on you.-xo

  I bit my lip as I read the his text. I've been talking to this man for awhile now,we met on this chatting website for singles.We've been talking for a few months,and we're going to finally meet each other in a few days.

I can't wait to see you either Justin.And I can only imagine what your hands can do.;)

     "Kristie!I need those papers any day now,the shipment is coming tomorrow!". Kourtney,my manager yelled from her office.I quickly pressed 'send' and grabbed the stack of papers from the corner of my desk and began to finish them.

*  *  *  *  *  *

"Why didn't you just wait after to text him?!You could have lost your job!And what's next?You'll live with me?Absolutely not!Now I love you like a sister but your snores-"

"Mary!Its not like you're sleeping beauty either!" Jamie said cutting her off while stuffing fries in her mouth.

Mary gasped,turning to glance out the window as she silently drank her Frostie.It was always like this on Fridays.Jamie,Mary and I always came to Wendy's to eat.And no matter how cold it is outside,Mary always had her Frostie.

  "You do know its like,negative twelve degrees outside right?"I  spoke to Mary as I yanked on the wool in the inside of her winter coat.She just simply shrugged her shoulders and continued to stare out the window.Typical.

I turned towards my empty plate.Picking at the wilted luttuce from burger. I never really liked the burgers here,just the fries. I glanced up at Jamie,watching her stuff her face as humanly possible. I lifted my right hand from my plate to wipe off the extra ketchup on the side of Jamie's mouth. She slapped my hand away that was followed by her muffled growl.

I chuckled."Awww. Is the big bad kitty mad that I touched her face? Awe the poor thing."I said pinching her right cheek.

Thank the lord her mouth was still full because the innocent families around us didn't need to hear what she had to say.Her face slowly turned red as she silently threw a long line of curse words at me making the people near us look over in concern.

" Its okay everyone,she just tried some of the homemade hot sauce and she found out the hard way."I announced as Jamie started to glare at me.The customers laughed before going back to their business.

Suddenly,Mary turned towards us nearly giving herself whiplash. "Guys-I mean ladies,did you know that Fig newtons were named after a town and not the scientist?" Completely oblivious to Jamie screaming her head off just a few seconds ago.

Sometimes she really just acted like a dumb blonde.

  "Yes I knew that.I mean,one of the world's most famous scientist gets to live his legacy off of cookies? Yeah that doesn't make any sense."I said snapping at her.

" Okay. I just wanted to make sure that you did."She grabbed a fry off her plate and went back to the window.I glanced at Jamie and caught her shaking her head at Mary.I mentally snorted.Only our Mary.

After we finished we walked home,only to walk through the park,watching the snow lightly fall.

I got a notification as I made my way home. I pulled out my phone and saw it was a text.

Hey babe.Just got out my meeting.How are you?-J

I couldn't help but smile.We didn't talk everyday but almost,and he always was the first to reach out.

I'm fine.How was the meeting?

I clicked on 'search' and typed in romantic movies. The Notebook came up first.I mean,who doesn't love The Notebook? I clicked play and waited.

It was fine for a business meeting.Wyd?

And there goes that internet slang again.I swear its like he picks up everything he sees on his phone.

Watching The Notebook.U?

Don't judge me.

He didn't as fast as he usually does,but I didn't mind.The movie was just getting good.About half-way through the movie I got a text back.

I'm going to have to say goodnight early.I'm flying down there to see you.-J

* * * *

738 words.This is just a start to the new story.I hope you guys like it.Justin isn't a pop singer in this one.But its very close.

QOTC:What's your favorite song from Journals?

P.s.-The contest is still on! And please follow and wait for my werewolf story! In need of beta readers!