I Need You...

Stiles couldn't believe it...

In front of himself was the motel that the entire class went to. The most horrifying thing was that... Scott... His best friend, his buddy, his brother, the secret love of his life stood in front of him... Surrounded in gasoline with a lit spark in his hand.

Stiles felt the world around him stand still. The voices at his sides faded with the background noises. As he stared at Scott he felt his heart slowly shattering into a million pieces and it was killing him. "Scott..." he cried out as a tear leaked from his watering eyes and strolled down his cheek.

His bottom lip trembling he nervously asked "just listen to me, okay?". He wanted to wipe away his own tears as he saw Scott blink and stare at him. Stiles could feel his chest terribly ache.

"You're not no one. We're brothers. You're also my best friend, and I need you...".

As Stiles slowly stopped talking he slowly stepped into the large puddle of gasoline but he didn't stop talking, "I love you, man... I can't survive without you".

As he noticed Scott glance from him to Allison then back to him Stiles slowly reached his right hand and gently held onto the Scott's hand that was holding the still spark. "So if you want to die... Then you're going to have to take me with you...".

Stiles other hand reached out and he held onto Scott's hand. As he still held the warm hand he leaned in cautiously. While Stiles leaned in he wrapped his arms around Scott's broad shoulders and held him. He couldn't control the tears that spilled from his eyes as he hurried his face into Scott's neck.

"Don't leave me behind" he whispered.

Stiles's words seemed to have affected Scott because he felt Scott's arms wrap around Stiles waist. "Stiles... I love you, Stiles...". Stiles had barely heard the whisper that Scott let out and it made him lift his head up. The sound of another sob escaped from Stiles, "I know... I know...". Light brown eyes locked with dark ones and slowly the two teenagers leaned their faces close until they felt their lips faintly brush together as they trembled.

As a minute seemed to have slowly pass by their lips met into a kiss, their first kiss. For a moment it was just a simple sweet kiss then it gradually turned into something bigger.

Allison and Lydia watched in the background as tears streamed down their cheeks like heavy waterfalls.

Suddenly everything went into heavy and huge flames in front of the two girls. "STILES~!!" Lydia screamed at the top of her very longs. Allison broke down, the darker haired girl gripped at her shirt as she screamed and cried out loudly while she fell to the ground. Lydia watched as their best friends were burned alive within seconds...

...

While Scott's and Stiles kiss deepened their lips moved in sync together and against each other. McCall had forgotten about the spark in his hand and when he unconsciously flexed his fingers out he dropped it...

Then everything went.. BOOM!.

For a second everything around them flashed like a burning lightning bolt before it all turned into heavy, huge and extremely hot flames.

The two held each other as their bodies burned together and turned into nothing. Nothing was left of them except the memories that every one shared with everyone...