XVIII

You where in slendermans office with masky, hoodie, and toby. "I already explained everything" masky said to slenderman. "Your first mission will start tonight you will be with masky-"
"Wait, can't I go?" hoodie and toby both asked as they interrupted slenderman. "No" he said bluntly. "W-Why not?" Toby whined. "Masky has not gone out in awhile and I think you want a break from y/n. Plus I already gave masky instructions on what to do" slenderman explained. "Who is our target" You asked as you stared at slenderman. "Slendy, slendy!" Sally yelled as she came rushing into the room. "Can we please go to splendy's? Please, please, please, pleeeeaaassseee" sally begged as she pulled on his sleeve. "Give me a moment. Ill explain after dinner" he said before picking sally up. "Yay splendy's. Oh y/n jane wants to see you in her room" sally smiled. "Ok" you said as you returned her smile with a smile.

(Look at that you did not die and your a proxy...sorry if you still hate me...the twist still has not came up yet and I hope your excited  to see what the twist is...if I where you I would not be to excited because you might cry...unless your strong...or you dont care about...I need to stop talking...oh and if its alright with you guys can toby not stutter it just sucks cuz it means more effort for me and I dont realy have much effort left in me sence I have alot going on in realty and stuff...but if you guys feel like your into it or you want toby to be toby then ill put forth the effort for you that is all up to you please comment...oh yes I forgot im doing request for more creepypasta'sXreaders and what to do for more chapters so please comment on what CP I should do next by for now)