Hawaii~Phan Smut

Do You Ever Have That Amazing Feeling Of Being Loved By The Person You Love Too?

Phil pulled his blue top over his already sunburned head, revealing his pale and waxed chest. Dan couldn't help but stare, delaying his own action of stripping his upper clothing off. He knew he shouldn't, but who wouldn't at least peak at a fine man's, in Dan's opinion, perfect torso?

However, Phil noticed Dan's sudden stillness and turned to him, luckily, Dan was quick enough to tear his eyes away from the spotless chest before Phil could catch on what he was doing.

"Dan?" Phil spoke, searching the younger's eyes with his own.

"Hm" was all Dan managed to get out of his chapped lips, still in awe of his previous sightings.

"Why'd you stop changing?" Phil asked, curious.

"Daydreaming" Dan half lied,although he really was daydreaming. He was thinking about if him and Phil were a couple, he was thinking about all the cute times, and sexy times they could have together.

Dan and Phil were currently on holiday in Hawaii, for a week, no reason, but that's what Phil thought. Dan suggested they come here, because he wanted to do something special with Phil for Valentines Day. But Phil didn't know this.

Dan and Phil both got changed into their swimming trunks, and Dan had to calm himself down, because the sight of Phil Lester in only a swimsuit, sure got him excited.

They made their way out of their hotel room, down to the beach, as Phil suggested. It would have been awkward, them just strolling through the lobby of the hotel, in just shorts, but since everyone else, with the exception of bikini tops for women, was the same, they blended right in with the crowd.

Once they were at the beach, which took a short walk, Phil immediately dragged Dan down to the sparkling blue ocean.

"Ahh!" Dan squeaked as the sudden temperature change took affect to his body, the sea was rather cold, too cold for Dan's liking.

Dan was walking back up to the sand as he felt a warm hand emerge from underwater and grab his ankle, pulling him back in. He couldn't see anything as his eyes were shut to prevent water from seeping into them, but he knew who it was from the familiar grasp and incalescence of the tightened metacarpus, just above his foot.

The hand left his ankle, but Dan still felt himself being pulled under the water. That's when it clicked.

'Shit' Dan thought to himself as he realised what was happening. The current had control over where he went.

He finally got pushed out of the current, after struggling and struggling, only to find that the current didn't just take him, but his swimming shorts as well.

'Shit fuckfuckfuck' Dan thought again, as he looked down, and yes, his penis was on full display. How wonderful.

He then looked up to see Phil swimming towards him, in panic.

"Dan!" He swam right up to him. Dan placed his hands on his penis to cover it up, as you could've been able to see it from the clear waters, but only up close. Phil leaned in to give Dan a hug, but he quickly lifted his hands and placed them to his chest to keep him away.

"Phil..." Dan said. Phil looked sad and confused as they continued to keep themselves afloat in the water.

"I lost my pants..." Dan blushed as He said it. Phil's eyes widened and drifted down to Dan's lower area, which he could see perfectly as Dan's hands were on his chest. Phil's face quickly heated up as well, but his eyes remained on one place impaticular. Phil dragged his gaze away from Dan's slowly growing dick, and to his reddened face, which is when Phil realised that Dan had been staring at his lips the whole time. Phil looked into Dan's eyes, and they met his. Both looking for a 'go ahead' somewhere. Phil gave up and grabbed Dan's cheeks and crashed their lips together. Their lips moved in sync, and fitted eachother's perfectly. Dan thought he was dreaming. He was in heaven right now.Dan's arms flung around Phil's neck and Phil's around Dan's waist, pulling him closer. Dan grinded up against Phil's member and the elder let out a husky moan. Everyone, had left the area by now, so they were going to do this. Phil opened his eyes for a moment and spotted a spacey little boat. He pulled away from Dan and dragged him towards the boat.

Once they were inside the mini boat, Dan immediately straddled Phil as he lay on his back. Dan pulled Phil back for another heated kiss as he palmed him through his swim trunks. Phil was hard and so was Dan. Dan pulled away and kissed all the way down Phil's neck, sucking and biting, leaving obvious marks. Then kissed down his chest and stomach, stopping at the waistband. He pulled them down as Phil bucked up his hips, helping Dan to take them off. Dan was in awe of Phil's enormous dick before, slowly taking him into his mouth. Phil groaned as Dan's tongue slid over and over his slit, over and over again. Dan decided to challenge himself big time and tried to deep-throat him. Luckily, he doesn't have a gag reflex. He took all of Phil into his mouth and bobbed is head up and down, as Phil gripped onto Dan's hair.

"D-Dan.. I'mm.." Dan pulled off Phil, knowing what he was going to say.

Dan brought his head back up to Phil's and his swollen lips met Phil's petit ear, he whispered in it,

"I want you inside of me"

He then licked his ear lobe and Phil moaned. They were ready.

Phil flipped Dan over, so he was on top and Dan was bottom. Dan got on his hands and knees, his dick throbbing for attention.

Phil's face aligned with Dan's ass, as he spread his cheeks wide, upon knowing they also had no lube. Phil's tongue slid over his hole, entering it and curling his tongue inside of his. Dan moaned in pleasure. "Ph-Phil. Get inssside m-me" Dan forced out, unable to speak clearly.

"Babe, we have no lube" Phil told him.

"I don't fucking care. I just want you in me right now." Dan remarked, he wasn't trying to be rude, and Phil ignored the swearing. If they weren't using lube, Phil was going to be hearing alot of it.

Phil aligned his massive dick with Dan's asshole, he was about to push in when he said,

"You are so going to regret this in the morning"

Before Dan could say anything back, Phil pushed his tip in and Dan groaned in pain, Phil gave him a few seconds to re adjust, before pushing in more. Dan's breathing got heavy but Phil didn't hesitate to push in more and more, but slowly. Dan soon got used to the long, precious object obstructing his butt.

"Faster" Dan ordered, out of breath, but Phil obliged and started pushing and pulling, in and out at a faster pace. Phil finally rammed his whole penis into Dan as it hit his prostate, he screamed in pleasure and continued to wank his own dick.

"Dan, I am seriously g-gonna c-" Phil got cut off as he unloaded his cum into Dan. A few seconds after Dan unloaded himself and Phil pulled out, both furiously out of breath.

"Oh my god.." Dan said, the affects of his orgasm still flowing through his body.

"Dan.." Phil started. Dan looked over to him, worried if he was going to say if this was a mistake.

"Did we seriously just have our first time together in a freaking boat?" Phil laughed, Dan sighed in relief and joined in giggling.

"Phil. By 'first time' do you mean you want there to be more?" Dan trembled, hoping Phil would say yes.

Phil blushed before saying, "Do you?". Dan nodded and also blushed,

"So do I." Phil told.

"Dan, will you be my boyfriend?" Phil asked. Dan's face lit up.

"Yes!" Dan cheerfully answered.

They both smiled at eachother and Dan kissed Phil's lips.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Without your trunks, how will we get back into the hotel?"

Dan's face dropped but Phil just started laughing hysterically, Dan soon joined in. Then they fell asleep, in eachother's arms, in the boat, under the stars.