The new beginning

I was now older 17 almost 18 and living with my father after my mom had died in a car crash a year or so back we lived In a nice suburban home near a never ending forest all though life was hard without mom I wasn't really that's sad about her death anymore I was sad about my father and the way he is always suffering because he thinks it was his fault my mother had crashed the car but he just blames himself cuz he's got nothing better to do sometimes I wish I would have been the one to die because I'm practically living on my own and fending for myself sometimes I wonder if I wear to disappear if he'd even realize I was gone.As thousands of thoughts flooded my head I went to sit at my window seal and pier into the beautiful yet dangerous woods to see if there was anything exciting going on but no there wasn't.As I sat at the window the thoughts that once flooding threw my head stopped as I say a rainbow tears started to stream down my face as I once again was flooded with thoughts but this time about my old friend LJ I never told anyone about that night only the fact that he ran away and asked if I wanted to go with.I didn't dare tell anyone that he had nearly killed me.Even though this happen I still find my self crying over him wishing that I could see him one last time and tell him how much I loved him but no I couldn't not now at least those days of dreaming are over and now all I can do is cry about losing one of the most important people to me.I missed him and wondered if he was doing good since the day we parted I know I wasn't thow I was horrible every second I thought about him killed me inside more and more I just wanted my little clone back so he could love me and comfort me when I cry.I NEED YOU LJ I NEED YOU BACK...I need you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway hey guys I'm back and I'll be trying to update more I'm so shocked at how many people are reading this it makes me super happy thanks everyone I love you all and I hope you've been enjoying reading this book as much as I've been enjoying writing it anyway love you and bye bye I'll update again soon