GENOSVERSE

In a distant universe far from any other there is GENOSVERSE X, this universe consist of many creatures and history.

A planet similar to earth called Tannis is surrounded from vast humans and humanoid species.

Tannis has three races; Humans, Elfs, and Oberse.

Humans are a vast variety of different colors, races and religions.

Elfs are simple intelligent species with many ethnicities and culture.

Oberse are very similar to humans, beside their obvious animal like ears and tails that separate them from humans.

In the past Tannis only ruled as a kingdom of peace. They were peaceful and hardly had wars or battles. Everything was fine, the only thing that changed was a group of cultist known as "the warforged". During the time it was only a small group, but time had increased and so had the small group making them a large community forming into a kingdom.

The people of Tannis first skeptical about the cultist, until they had feared of the groups power. The Tannis people had depended on their newly founded leaders called "the awakening" who had planned to end the cultist. As the awakening planned the warforged heard and decided to put a stop to it.

Without warning or hesitation, a Great War had begun between Awakening and warforged. Years had past and the war had seemed to end with the Awakening being victorious.

The remaining warforged had went into hiding from civilization, but war never changes. Slowly a new cultist rises from ashes, one that will surely change the tides of time for Tannis.