Chap 7: Life of Moana

Alex P.O.V
I was transported to the realm of seas and oceans. Wherever I looked, there was water. Blue, clean water. I noticed myself on a voyage to a new island. My dad, my mom, the Chief and many voyagers were there. I wasn't there for some reason. Or they didn't notice me. Then suddenly everything went black.

I, then, realized to be in some sort of a cave where all the ships were placed. This is the place where Moana came to know who she was. And as I am Moana of Mitsunui, I knew who I was. I was a voyager, my family and the everybody were voyagers. But for some reason they stopped voyaging.

I came out of the cave in excitement and Moana's Grandma, I mean my Grandma was waiting for Moana, I mean waiting for me. I shouted in excitement to know who I was and hugged her.

"You have to restore the heart, Moana."

"What Heart??"

"The one I gave you."

"Oh... the green thingy."

"Yes.. don't you remember the story?"

(When did she tell me the story?? Oh wait a sec.. she did, she did. But to Moana)
"Yeah, but I didn't hear you clearly."

"Fine I'll say it again."

Long ago, a demi god named Maui stole the heart from the goddess of nature, Maynai. He was punished severely for stealing the heart and his mystique staff was seperated from him and destroyed. From then onwards to now, he lived in an island and is waiting for someone to rescue.

"He can only restore the Heart, so you need to go to that island."

"Me.... Dad's gonna kill me if I go."

"He won't. Try it, but don't say....."

Before she could finish the sentence, I went to my dad and other villagers to tell them about the heart. But I remembered that in the story they didn't pay heed to my words so why would they do now? So I only went to my mom and said her the whole story.

"So you really wanna go?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll talk to your dad."

"But...."

"Shh"

"She went to talk to my dad. How frustating! If I had knew this would happen, I would've told dad myself." I told to myself.

I couldn't wait for my dad's permission so I started packing my foods and clothes and stealthily, I went to the sea. I saw a boat there and arranged everything. Then I started my voyage of restoring the heart. As I started my voyage I started singing.

I was almost half way where I could see the line which I had to cross. I knew that crossing the line would be dangerous. But nothing in the world has its adventure in danger. I crossed that line and the water turned wild. I couldn't control my boat and the threw the boat upside down. I drowned in the water, feeling killed. But suddenly the time froze and I saw... Alexa!!!! What on earth is she doing here???

I started calling Alexa but she didn't hear me. She was playing with the water and enjoying to the fullest and then suddenly everything vanished. The water, the boat, Alexa, they were all gone and I was completely surrounded by darkness. I started to see the past. My real parents, my relatives and again my friends walking, but this time not in the forest. In fact, they were coming to my home. I saw myself there and them. I told them about my adventures but none of them believed it. They, as usual, teased me and went. Alexa, going by the door, smiled at me and slightly rubbed her face and her face was none other than Arena's. What!!!!! How is that possible?? I was sure that it was a dream and I was possibly thinking a link between Arena and Alexa that's why these all happened.

Everything vanished and Arena came in.

"This is the end of this part."

"I know."

"Character???"

"Cinderella..."

"Accepted."

She vanished and I realized that Moana's life was a rollercoaster ride  but still there are 7 more characters left. I still loved this part so yeah!! Awaiting to play the next.

-Author's Note-
Hey guys, hope you are loving this story till now. This story is taking a small twist as it goes to every chapter. Answer this guys in the comments--
"What do you think, is Arena Alexa or not?