Chapter I Have No Idea and I'm to Lazy to Check- The Interviews

Hey my little cupcakes of doom! I don't... I don't even know. I'm bored, okay? Anyway, I finally updated! Yay! Maybe! I changed Basile's (the district 12 girl) name to Kathrynia (Kuh-thrin-ee-uh) and Harrie's (the District 3 girl) name to Trinity (no pun intended).

I'm going to apologize for not updating for a few... months. I've had this chapter written for a while, I just forgot to post it! I'm going to try and post more regularly from now on. Every week, maybe? I don't know, I'll think about it. Anyway, here's the update!

Caesar says the usual junk about how glad he is to see us. I honestly couldn't care less. I only listen when Amethyst slides in the chair and flips her hair. Her stylist must have put something in her hair, because its shimmers an unnatural shimmer and makes her look like she's from the Capitol. It's loose and almost reaches her waist. She looks- angelically deadly? I didn't even think that was possible.

Caesar is clearly trying to help us. He makes everyone stand out in their own way. He makes Amethyst stand out by attempting to give her his number. The cameras gleefully focus on his wife. Amethyst "coughs", reminding everyone of her presence. She says the usual Career mumbo jumbo, about how glad she is to be here, how the food is excellent, how she's going to win. I actually feel bad for her at this point. Kaia and Finn are stronger than her, sure, but my money (if tributes were allowed to bet) is on Zara. She's small, but she's a genius. I bet she could outsmart Snow.

District 1 and 2 say basically the same thing. Bree actually goes on to say President Snow is such a kind and fair president, and we're so lucky to have him. It's seems like serious overkill to me, but the Capitol is eating it up. I doubt there's anyone with half a brain in the whole damn Capitol.

Trinity is actually pretty good. She's got her hair done up in this elaborate twisty knot, just like half the audience. Fashion. What a weird thing. She talks about setting up a force field and using the Cornucopia to conduct enough electricity to fry your brain. The Capitol looks impressed and I know she just got herself some sponsors.

Lee is pitiful. He mumbles his answers and keeps fiddling with his boot clasp. What more can I say?

Kaia just glares at the Capitol. I've noticed that the larger tributes (which is a serious understatement) tend to do that. The stupid Capitol oohs and ahhs as she shows off her muscle. Her skin is a bright copper color I've never seen before. It looks good against her black jumpsuit, complete with little spikes and armor. Suddenly I prefer that to my dress, no matter how much it reminds me of home.

A wave of jealousy hits me. I want to be in Kaia's place, staring moodily at the audience. I want her ten in training. I want the other tributes to be afraid of me. I want to be known for my strength, not my weaknesses. I admit it, I've never really liked heights.

I am not jealous of Finn. He tries to be Finnick. He angles his body like Finnick does. He runs his hand through his hair like Finnick does. Even his make up makes him look like Finnick!

Caesar goes straight to the point. "So Finn, I've heard some people are calling you Finnick's shadow. Does that sound accurate?"

Finn coughs and smiles sweetly. "I'm flattered by there opinion of me."

Caesar clearly doesn't like Finn, because he tries to corner him. "But does that sound accurate?"

This is amazing! Finn can't say yes without sounding egoistic, and he can't say no without sounding weak! He must know this, so he just gives a half hearted shrug and averts his eyes. Caesar moves on, but his dislike for Finn is obvious. Which is kinda weird, because theyre forbidden to meet until the interview. Whatever, its awesome!