Chap Chap 10

"But why wouldn't he approve?" Ashton asked me after I told him about what Mikey said.
"I don't know Ash" I said leaning my head back and I looked at him when he sat up.
"Well.. I could talk to him maybe?"
I smiles at him and was surprised he would do that for me

I kissed him softly and this time I DIDNT attack him. I was surprised to feel him kiss back and I pulled back giggling
"I would really love if you did Ashton."
He only smiled and sat with me on the couch cuddle me.

~time skip~

Ashton's P.O.V

I really like (Y/N), she's super sweet, she's sassy, funny, and pretty adorable.

But Michael scares me. He's super protective over (Y/N) and is super snappy with me when I touch her in anyway. And not like that. Not yet. If I hold her hand he growls, if I kiss her cheek he death glares me, he's bitten me because I wrapped my arm around her!

And right now I'm walking to a park to meet him to talk about (Y/N). Saying I'm terrified is an understatement and that's why I am whispering prayers to myself.

Your doing this for (Y/N), Ashton. I repeated in my head.

I am now waiting at the park for my doom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im so sorry for not updating! I do not have any excuses I will definitely try to update more but I'm working on some other stories if that helps this situation at all!

I will definitely try to update more and thank you for all the people that have waited for me! I really appreciate you!

You are all amazing! And like i usually say, stay punk 💯