Chapter 5 Kuromi's Rage

After Mikan left to go to the Northern woods I thought it would be fun to mess around with her so I took a little short cut to Bear's house.

"Bear Im back!"

Bear appears with a big smile on his face.

"Bear I have a favor to ask."

Bear nods his head telling me to continue.

"A girl named Mikan is going to come by and I know you are going to stop her but I want you to give her an experience that will make her regret on ever stepping a foot into this academy."

Bear looks at me and nods. He then points to the little cabin, probably telling me to stay and watch. I nod and go inside. After a few minutes I see Mikan with Hotaru and Yu. 

"Cheater she even brings them along."

I saw her quickly approach Bear.

"Stupid move."

Bear then grabs her and slams her to the ground.

"Haha that should show her."

After a few more punches suddenly one of Hotaru's invention pours water on Bear making him go limp. They then leave I quickly run over to Bear and help dry him off.

"I am sorry this happened to you I will make sure that girl gets what she derserves."

I leave and started following them. Out of nowhere a net comes flying getting me tangled in it. I tried to escape but it shocks me like the alice restraints. 

Hotaru-"I knew you would follow so I set a trap."

"You better get me out of here or you are going to end up dead!"

Yu-"Hotaru you should listen, Natsume is not going to be very pleased."

Mikan-"No keep her there she has been mean to me since I got here she is going to get a taste of her own medicine."

I got furious. Then flames surround Mikan.

"Natsume!"

Natsume appears with Ruka and he looks furious.

Natsume-"What do you guys think you are doing!!!!"

The flames get bigger. No Natsume is getting out of control.

"Natsume calm down this is getting out of hand!"

He doesnt listen with all of my power I burn the net. My alice restraints shock me but I didnt care. All I was focused on was calming down Natsume. Before I could reach him a bright light shown.

"Natsume!"

He was lying on the ground unconscious. I turn towards Mikan who was taken aback.

"You are so dead!"

I rip off the alice restraints and alarms start going off but I didnt care all I wanted to do was kill Mikan. I surround her with black flames.

Mikan-"Stop!"

"I wont stop until your dead!"

Persona-"Kuromi!"

I feel a hand on my shoulder burning into my skin. I let out a small whimper.

Persona-"Looks like you are breaking the rules again."

"Is it that obvious?" I say sarcastically.