Rosie Red (Creepypasta FanFic) (Offenderman's Daughter)

Run

The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw those three armed men.

Running

It's what I'm doing right now.

Why?

They're chasing me.

And why are they chasing me? I just wish it's not for the reasons I'm thinking of.

My friend just had to live in these woods.

*FB*

"Of course you can come over just make sure you have something to defend yourself with, there're sometimes nut jobs that like to wander around, and Rose?"

"Yeah, Wes?"

"Don't trust anyone, not even the children."

*EoFB*

The Dead Woods. As I like to call them. The name fit.

Dead trees, dead vines, dead roots, dead silence.

All dead.

The bright moonlight made by the full moon that once illuminated the once luscious woods, was blocked by clouds.

Everything is dark.

The thick fog wasn't helping at all, more like making matters worse.

Let's see I have three armed men all wearing something to cover their faces, running after me in this dark, dead forest, and I can hardly even see two meters ahead of me because of this fog,

Atleast I brought an axe.

I'm surprised I'm not winded yet, thank you track team.

It's tempting to look over my shoulder to see if they're still chasing me, but that's stupid since in horror movies that's usually how the girl running away dies: she looks back to see if the murder is still chasing after her, only to trip on air, fall on some part of her body, be in too much 'pain' to get up or just trip over nothing again, the killer catches up and does the thing that earned them their title.

But I know that won't happen to me. I've, discovered some... Special?- abilities that allow me to do.. Strange things. They're-

Snap

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a twig snap.

Oh man I need to speed up. And I did.

Intermittently, I'd go at speeds I never thought possible then I would slow back down to my original state.

With my speed I keep almost bumping into trees. Not that, that's a problem.

I suddenly jerked forward, as I explained earlier, and I saw a large tree in my way, but I couldn't dodge it in time...

I went right through it.

One of my abilities, going through things.

The speeding up being another, too. Speeding up is one because it feels like I'm almost... Teleporting.

I ran through many more trees, going too fast to stop.

I ran right next to another tree and felt my arms being yanked back with the rest of my body following. It felt as if I were in slow motion, I could feel and hear some muscle tearing.

I looked to see what happened, if I could see it. I did. The axe, that made my knuckles white, got stuck inside the tree and I was yanked back because of how hard I didn't realize I had been gripping it.