Meeting

"Well, Mr Briney, I came to Hoenn because I used to live in Kalos and I conquered all of the pokemon contest. I was a pokemon performer with my friends, Pancham, Sylveon and Braixen. Everyone advised me to come to Hoenn as they had their own form of pokemon contests, and I didn't know where else to go." He nodded, and told Serena that there was a hall right there in Slateport! But, she didn't want to go straight to performing in front of many people yet, as she just arrived. So, curiously, she set her mind to travelling to Odale town, then Rustburo.

She dawdled past the huge Pokemon contest building, and started to exit Slateport. She was now next to the cycling track, and it was fascinating. Seeing many skilled riders do tricks, chat, and obviously, go fast-!
The clumsy girl collided with a boy wearing a white beanie and trainers clothes, who was also staring at the bike course too. After helping the boy up, she apologised at the same time as him, and Braixen popped out of her pokeball, hearing the shorts cries of Serena. "Woah! Nice Pokemon!" He was amazed. "That's not from around here, isn't it?!" The fire Pokemon looked proud. "Nope, we're from Kalos!" He was now shocked. "Wow! That's pretty far away! My name's Brandon. I've been a trainer for a little while, with my partner, Treeko." A small gecko climbed his head and waved.
Serena introduced herself, and soon was walking with him as he was going the same way as her. "Odale town too, huh? I have to stop at the pokemart as I've run out of potions."
Walking down the path to the small town, they started to talk-a lot. "You remind me of my old friend Ash, he was persistent and fun, just like you!" Brandon laughed. "Why are you away from home, anyway?"