Part 1: A widows kiss

Location: watchpoint Gibraltar
You've been a Overwatch agent for years. Also in that time you've been friends with Amélie (widowmaker) since you where little kids. You had a crush on her, but you was too afraid to show her your feelings. You was at the training base practicing your moves and flexibility.
"bonjor Y/N!" She had a beautiful smile on her face. You loved her so much. You knew you had a chance.
"Hello Amélie! What ya doing here?"
"I've come here to tell you that we've been put on a mission together." You loved here French voice it was smooth as silk.
"Really, where?" You said tilting your head.
"Lijiang tower. We need to kill the leader of a terrorist group called the skullzars." (Stupid name right? Sorry)
"Ok. What's his or her name?"
"El clangorous. And it's a he by the way." Both of you got your guns and set of to the air ship. It took around 2 hour before arriving at the tower. You and widow got of on the top of the building and made your way down slowly. Widowmaker stayed just above the enemy. You saw her get on her stomach and starting to aim.
"God she has a nice ass, wouldn't mind riding that." You thought to yourself before dropping down to the enemy. There was around 50 to 60 people guarding the perimeter. They all dropped like flies with widowmaker up top snipping with perfection not missing a head shot and you shooting everyone while laughing like a mad man.

After you killed them all including the leader you two went back to the ship. You both worked up a sweat while on the mission. Due to the sweat you could here widowmakers skin tight suit rub against her hot, sweaty body making a squidgy sound. This made your mouth water and go redder than you already are. Each step she took the sound of sweaty skin rubbing against spandex was made. There was other agents in the ship waiting for you both. One of them was tracer...
"You know luv, we can all tell you have the hots for her!" She said going up towards you.
"Shut up! I don't want her to know yet." Luckily widow didn't here her say that. Before Lena could answer widow walked to you.
"Y/N, could I talk to you for a second?" The sexy French woman said still a bit sweaty.
"Sure Amélie, lead the way." The ship landed back at the base.
"Actually, let's go over her. Its more quiet." You walked behind her staring at that ass. It was like you was in a trance. Widowmaker led you to her room. It was well organised and clean. She told you to take a seat on the bed.
"Y/N, I know you like me. I can see it in your eyes." You blushed and looked away.
"N-no I don't I mean I-I do as a-a friend but" before you could answer she kissed you on the lips. Your eyes widened but soon you gave in and holed her right cheek. After a few seconds later both your lips parted for oxygen.
"I like you too Y/N." She said with a smile. You looked at her with a smile also still a bit surprised by what she just did. You didn't say anything. You then proceeded to kiss her again, she followed also. This time however you took it a step further and your tongue entered her mouth touching hers. She was shocked by this but joined in soon after, now her tongue entered your mouth feeling you. You both French kissed for a couple of seconds before needing air.
"Wow. Your quite the kisser aren't you chérie?" She said looking at you still with a smile. Her smile was so cute you just wanted to kiss her again.
"Yeh I guess so." You mumbled looking at her. You then started to do the same thing again but you got a lot more into it. You reached for her ass and started to massage it. Widow leaned on you and your back went on the bed. She let out a little moan while you massaged her phat ass. You both continued this for around 7 minutes before finally stopping.
"We can't do this her. Meet me back at my place around 10pm." She said getting off you. You didn't listen. You was too in the moment. You went in for another kiss but she stopped you by putting her finger on your lips.
"Y/N, later. Ok? Than I'm all yours chérie." She looked at you with a sexual look.
"Ok. 10pm is it?" She got of the bed and walked to the door.
"Yes Y/N. You can do whatever you want with me." She said while stocking her ass.