Chapter 1:wow!

As I wake up I began to think today's gonna be a great day. I go take a hot shower thinking how much this week has been rough but i thought today is gonna be great or hope it does. 50  minutes minutes later, I come out. I look at myself in the mirror smile and walk away with a pastel green towel . I put on a white v-neck with dark blue ripped jeans then I put my black vans on. I go to the bathroom and started to do my hair my hair is a honey nut brown which makes my hair glow in the sun. So, I thought make a cute messy bun. I grab my iPhone 6s then I grab 30 dollars. I left to go to Starbucks. As, I put my headphones on I listen to Lorde green light. I check the time it's about 12:30. She takes a deep breath and starts walking ... couple minutes later she arrives to Starbucks. It's 12:55. She orders and sits down looking out the window. As, she looks she sees 2 boys they look a little alike. As they open the door and enter.They get on the line.

Shyla's thoughts 💭
Omg!! There so hot!! I want the tall one with purple hair inside me. He's So sexc he's just everything I want😍😍. I love that the fact he has big hand and also very veiny.Then he's super tall 🤤🤤. About 5,9 or 5,10. He has nice silky hair and in the front a tint of purple. He has muscle  ahhh!! I could just die

I stare at them with a shyish look.Ethan looked back.He smirks and blushes a bit and turns to Grayson.As soon as they got there there coffee. Grayson and Ethan looks around.Ethan looks at me and comes to my table and sits across me and so does Grayson. I shyly say "hi" as my checks turn a rosy red color. I look at them they say "hi". Grayson says "your cute" while drinking his coffee. I say with a huge smile "thank you ". I look down at my phone and looked up and winked.Grayson gives me a cuties,flirty vibe and so is Ethan.well, I asked "you guys are infernal or look alike twins"with a confused face.Grayson says "infernal"he says.Ethan ask me "do you skate" I replied yes. As he looked at Grayson with a smirk.shyla gets a text from sky.
Messages
Sky: you coming to kaylin's party.🤘🏼😛
Me: can I invite two people.😏
Sky: yea.🤗
Me: time?
Sky:8:00pm
Me:we'll be there.😉❤️
"Guys do u want to go to a party" I ask the twins.They say "sure"."Tonight at 8:00pm".they smile and say "we will be there"

they smile and say "we will be there"