four

Tyler sat in the middle of the bathtub filled with bubbly water. Small toys floated around him like submarines, barbies in swimsuits, and bath crayons. Some of Tyler's favorite things aside from his Daddy, Josh.

'Baby, if you don't get out soon your fingers are gonna get all wrinkly.' Josh said from his spot on the floor. Watching Tyler with fascination as he dipped the submarine into the water a couple times. Making splash noises as he did it. Simple acts like that are always what made Josh smile most. Everything his childlike boyfriend did could always put a small smile on his lips. He loved Tyler with everything he had.

'And what if I want the wrinkly fingers, Daddy?' The boy sassed. This time also grabbing a barbie and dunking it with the submarine toy. Using his vocal chords to make explosion sounds even though in his mind the scene he was depicting with these bath toys was beautiful. Even if the noises didn't match.

'Then you'll just have wrinkly fingers, Princess.' Josh chuckled. Watching the bubbles around Tyler move as he moved. He observed the slight pink tone of the bath water. Realizing quickly that Tyler used the special colored bubble bath. Now noticing the pink tint on the bubbles. Another thing that made Josh smile.

'Ew. Okay. I'm ready to get out.' The brunette boy said to his ramen noddle haired boyfriend. Pulling the plug out of the bath and raising his arms up with a smile on his face. Josh grinned as he wrapped the fluffy blue towel around his boyfriend. Kissing his nose softly in the process. Making a small giggle emit from Tyler.

Josh picked up the smaller boy. Leading him to their shared bedroom. He enjoyed labeling things like that. As theirs. This was their place. Their home. Everything here was theirs. Josh loved that. Josh was in love.

'What pajamas do you wanna wear tonight, Baby?' Josh asked once they entered the room. Setting his small boyfriend on their bed.

'None.' Tyler said. Drying off his body the rest of the way before sneaking under the covers. Smiling innocently up at Josh. A small blush coating his cheeks. Josh knew what that meant.

With a blush coated his cheeks as well, Josh quickly stepped out of his clothes. Joining his boyfriend in bed. Because tonight was a night that Josh could truly show his boyfriend how much he loved him. A night to make Tyler feel good. They both loved these nights.

It was their night.