Chapter 7

Diego was only half-paying attention to the two men gawking at him with mouths gaping. Their dumbfounded expressions were priceless and he wanted to gloat. Truly, he did. The solution had been so bloody simple, it had surprised him that neither had thought of it.

But then again, the numbskulls weren't exactly thinking with the brains in their heads, now were they? They were thinking with their cocks, so it was no wonder that there wasn't enough blood left to run both at the same time.

Speaking of cocks...his was snugged deep inside his woman, putting him in the mood to be magnanimous rather than mean. As satisfying as rubbing their noses in their own stupidity would be, he'd take the zero and hold his normal sarcasm in check, opting for a little compassion instead. The poor bastards! They were pining for a woman they may never get and the whole situation was fucked up on so many levels that it was impossible to count.

He loved teasing Marcus and Cooper, but he loved them even more as his brothers and would do everything he could, to help them sort this mess out with Tabitha. They deserved the chance to experience the soul-deep connection of being inside a woman they were in love with like he did with his Petra. Not to mention, if things went pear-shaped, guess who'll be stuck cleaning up the mess?

Yup, you got it. Him.

Fuck that. Diego couldn't muster the energy required to give a serious fuck about that potential disaster right now, not when he had the love of his life using his dick as a pogo stick. Blessed Petra was providing him with the perfect distraction, keeping all his attention focused on something other than the drama he was sure Marcus was going to create in the future.

Sorry boys. The Master is a little busy right now. Who knows? Maybe swollen balls will give them an incentive not to fuck things up should they be so lucky as to get Tabitha into their bed. Stupid idiots!

Not that Diego was really worried. As idiotic as they could be, they were the only two people he would trust to have his back or take care of his girl in the event that he couldn't. They had been lost souls for so long, floundering from one mistake to another looking for their missing piece. If Tabitha really was the one for them, then there wasn't a force on this planet that would be able to tear her away from them once they won her.

Unless...of course...Marcus screwed up...again.

Diego grunted, hissing in a breath as Petra dropped a hand between his legs to play with his balls and suddenly he wasn't thinking about Marcus and Cooper at all. He had much better things to concern himself with. Namely, Petra and the devilish things he was planning to do to her.

Gathering her against his chest, he dragged his hands up her sides and she shivered, raising her arms automatically to give him better access. Her forearms snaked around the back of his neck and exerted a gentle, downward pressure, urging him to lower his head to within reach of her hungry mouth. When he resisted, she arched her spine, stretching and twisting around until her soft, moist lips caressed up the side of his neck, working their way closer to their desired target anyway.

Instead of allowing her to reach her goal, Diego dipped his head down, bypassing her questing lips and grinned at her mournful sigh. Descending upon the sensitive flesh of her exposed nape with lips and teeth, he lavished it with rough kisses and sharp nips until she was moaning with bliss. His sweet, cunning submissive was about to find out that her Master would not be so easily manipulated by a handful of illicit kisses.

Moving his mouth over to her shoulder, he licked a leisurely path, exploring every curve of her neck as he made his way up to her jaw line, while both palms flattened against her stomach, massaging her flesh as they slowly traveled upwards. When they encountered the warm weight of her breasts, his cock jerked inside her with the surge of pleasure he got from losing his fingers in the delightful, spongy softness.