practice powers

Riley
So we just got told yesterday that we have super powers. I was confused when Lucas and Farkle told us. We where like how did we get these powers in the first place I asked myself.

Maya
I'm not sure but they sure are cool. We must have more powers that we just need to unlock. The only people that know about this is Farkle and Lucas. No one else needs to find out until we learn to control them. What about mom and dad. They could walk in on us any time and see the strange things that are happening to us. They are going to start asking questions about it. How are we going to explain this to them.

Phoebe
We should call the boys to help us with the powers then we put the do not disturb sign on the door. Maybe the boys have something we can use to start the training.

Riley
I will call them to come. Who should I call.

Maya
How about
Lucas
Farkle
Zay
Link
Max

Riley
Ok

😀 Riley
🌍boys

😀 hay boys can you come down to our room please
🌍sure we will be right there
😀 ok see you

Riley
They are on there way i tell the girls. We are now waiting for the boys to show up, so we can talk about our powers. No one knows about our power beside Farkle and Lucas. We will need to tell the other boy's. How do we do that.