one; news

3rd Person P.O.V

"On October 1st, 20XX, the accident of Kim Taehyung where he was stabbed, in an alleyway in the city of (city name). The boy was sent to the hospital, after his friends have found him. The suspect that has stabbed the victim is still on the loose."

"Onto the next report please."

"There have been some cases of some kidnaped teen-"

*click*

That was the sound of the television being closed that is placed in a hospital room of where Kim Taehyung has been placed, after his accident. Kim Taehyung was known for being in the gang named BTS, the group consisted of 7 boys. Taehyung had brown hair and piercings on his ear. He sighed at the sight of his own mistake. At least he survived, he thought. He looked around the room.

*creak*

The sound of the door made Taehyung turn his head towards the visitor(s). It's the boys of BTS. The boys are startled of the awakened Taehyung. They each had their own expression of worrisome and sympathy or regret. As they all walked up to the boy in the hospital room, it seemed as if they wanted to ask how he was, but of course, they didn't want to ask some stupid question like that.

After some little time with silence, Taehyung answered to their modesty, "I'm fine guys, I survived. That's the best thing that could ever happen to me in that kind of situation."

Jung Hoseok with black hair and no piercings, exclaimed with a somewhat angry and pitiful tone, "Did you even know what you've been through!? We didn't even get the chance to help you... and.. and... the state we were all in before..." Hoseok stopped talking.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung protested.

Park Jimin with orange hair and the shortest out of all the boys, raged at Taehyung, "YAH! Do you even know what's been happening to this group?! We're all falling apart, just because the GOD DAMN SOCIETY LABELS US AS THE BAD BOYS!"

Kim Seokjin, usually called Jin and the oldest amongst the boys, had broad shoulders and had a pretty face for a gangster from society, calmed Jimin and Hoseok down by patting their shoulders. "We need to get rid of the idea of society blaming us. We've gotten used to it a long time ago." Jin said, with a calm voice.

Min Yoongi, had mint green hair and a face that was intimidating because of his glaring eyes. Yoongi wanted to speak up, but decided to just glare at the floor. He was angered at the fact he couldn't speak up.

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest out of all the members had black hair and piercings on his ear, replied to Jin's protest, "I agree Jin-hyung. I also think that we should give Taehyung some time to rest."

Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS had pink hair and dimples, but that doesn't mean that he didn't look tough enough to be the leader, he was also the tallest out of all the boys, he declared, "I think so too Jungkook. Let's leave the room for now. We'll be coming back in an hour, alright?"

All the boys walked out the room one by one, but Jin was last to walk out. "Taehyung, don't forget to eat your food and get some more rest. Also you'll be out of the hospital tomorrow, since you woke up."

"How long was I sleeping?" Taehyung questioned.

"It's been two days since you were asleep." Jin replied.

"Then why do I have to sleep more?" Taehyung questioned back.

"You're looking pale. Also, you haven't gotten this much sleep in a long time, so why not rest a little longer." Jin shrugged.

"Whatever." Taehyung said, as he looked away from the door while Jin closed it behind him.

Taehyung sighed, "What are we going to do now?"

After Taehyung ate, he looked up at the ceiling, thinking back at the memories with the boys, what good will they do? Fucking society chose us as the gangsters from the street, but all we wanted was the freedom and to be young while we're at it. After some thinking Taehyung fell asleep.

~

Taehyung has gotten out of the hospital and his friends are there helping him.

"Need anything, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

"No thanks, Yoongi-hyung... Actually.. I wanted to ask what happened during the two or three days I've been asleep?" Taehyung questioned.

"Well the whole groups been thinking, about the bad stuff and what's going to come up next in the future. Like you know, how you were on the news and stuff? Yeah, we're all going to get some attention from that and more people will know about us."

"Well, what's going to happen now?" Taehyung asked.

"At first, we thought we should go our separate ways, but we didn't want that at all. Then we thought maybe we should run away or something, to go to a place with more freedom, but that's our backup plan. We don't want to be cowards in front of the shit society."

"Oh." Taehyung sighed. He looked down at the ground while walking to the old Pick-Up Truck, that the boys had found at an old car store. The owner was angry at the boys, but hesitated when he noticed that it was the boys of BTS. The boys didn't care at all either. Free stuff, is great stuff.

~

Jin was driving and Namjoon sat in the front with him. The others sat in the back, Yoongi started sleeping because that's part of his nature, Jungkook slept too because he was tired for staying up too late and playing games all night, and Jimin sat in between of Hoseok and Taehyung.

As the car was driving out of the hospital and got on to the highway, Jimin spoke up, "Taehyung, I'm sorry I yelled at you before."

"Same here, I'm sorry that I yelled at you too." Hoseok apologized.

"It's fine guys. We're all having a hard time." Taehyung stated.

"Yeah, I mean we all gotta stick together, cause that's what friendship is. ;)" Hoseok encouraged.

Jimin and Taehyung smiled and were a little embarrassed at what he just said. "Hyung, stop with the cheesy stuff." Jimin said, while playfully punching Hoseok's arm.