three; warm

What was this sensation feeling you were getting? You feel so warm, probably from the kindness that some of the boys gave you or was it that you felt freedom?

Whatever the reason, at least you got away from the bastard that stole you. That was such a long time ago though, for you at least.

You were sitting on the back of the Pick-Up Truck with the boys except for Jin and Namjoon, since they sat inside the pick-up truck. Everybody else was sleeping except for Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin. Jungkook, Namjoon, and Taehyung are asleep.

You wanted to thank the boys for letting you stay with them. Although, you're not going to stay with them forever, you thought. They are still strangers to you. You never know what they are going to do to you.

You felt the wind blow your face as the car was driving. You gazed the scenery, being amazed because you've never seen a sight like this in such a long time.

There was a presence that you felt like they were staring at you. You turned your head to the left side of where you felt the presence. You saw Yoongi looking at you. He looked intimidating. You were kind of scared a little, but spoke up.

"Um... You need something Yoongi?" you asked.

"No." he answered briefly.

"...Then, why are you looking at me?"

"Why can't I?"

"Good point." you answered and started to look at the scenery again.

"Sorry, it's just that you remind me of someone." he avowed assuringly.

"Oh ok. And who is that someone?" you asked.

"No need to tell you. You can figure that out by yourself." he said with a bit of a rude tone. Well, at least you thought it was a bit rude.

"Well ok then."

Yoongi started sleeping again. 'What was that all about?' you thought. 'He didn't have to put it so rudely though.'

You were tired and decided to fall asleep. What you didn't know was that Yoongi was still awake, so he started observing you more. Not in a creepy or weird way, but more of a concerned way.

"Suga-hyung, what are you doing?" Jimin asked.

"I'm observing her." he stated. "Doesn't she remind you of her?"

Jimin hesitated for a bit.

"Hmmm... yeah I guess.." Jimin hummed.

~

You felt the Pick-Up Truck starting to park somewhere. You were too tired to wake up, so you decided to just let someone make you wake up. Instead you were picked up and you shot up from your position.

That scared the person that picked you up and you both screamed.

"What the heck?! Weren't you asleep?" Jimin asked.

"I was! I guess." you answered.

"You guess? What's that suppose to mean?" Jimin asked with a little giggle.

"I was.. well, um.. I was hoping for someone to wake me up on their own. Yeah."

"If you were hoping for it then you should've let Hobie do it."

Hoseok turned around to Jimin when he heard his name.

"I heard my name." Hoseok yelled from afar and ran to Jimin and you.

"Need something?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin spoke up, "Yeah, she was hoping for-" You covered Jimin's mouth to make him stop talking.