IzzyTheHero737

Izzythehero oneshot. Wrote while sleepy. I have no idea why I did this. all of it is real. Shhhhhhhhhh.

________________

My elbows were propped up on the red plastic of the shopping carts handle. I was lazily pushing it through the barely populated lanes, texting Maddy on my phone. Drifting along, I looked up trying to locate the cereal. I stupid love that stuff. However, a message alert drew my attention back to my phone. Maddy had sent a message about her being I. The supermarket, and my heart skipped a beat in misplaced excitement, which logic quickly snuffed out. Yes, we were currently in the same state, but the chances of being in the same place were very slim.

Walking along, I stopped to ponder which cereal I should choose. Lucky charms were a no-brainier, I mean everyone needs a little magic in their life. Glancing across the shelves, a girl passing by and the end of the lane caught my eye.

She looked exactly like Maddy.

I knew this because we had skyped before, I had known her for a long time. Usually she was the only one with facecam though, I was so shy it was hard for me not to mute myself. I was hideous (Beautiful ~Maddy ) anyway, what was the point of showing my face? The skype screen was soooo much more attractive.

Maddy. Right. I checked again to just double make sure it really was her. And THAT was when she looked up. We made eye contact, and all I did was smirk.  (are you gonna rape me now? ~Maddy ) I walked away, wanting to make a cool exit, wanting to leave her mouth gaping open still. It was hard for me not to do the same, I mean, it really was HER. The only thing I found better than cereal.

_____________

........

Probably not gonna be continued. Unless Maddy wants to do her POV ;)  (fucking yes you mother fucker. ~Maddy)

WAIT WHY AM I TALKING LIKE THERE WILL BE AN AUDIENCE!?!?! THIS IS NEVER GETTING PUBLISHED.

(is, is getting published by Maddy. ~Maddy)

NEVER.