Walks with him

Amelia's POV
Conor and i knew we needed to tell the other
Ad as they would start to ask questions. We were going to have a little get together tonight at his place with a few drinks and pizza but for now we are about to go for a walk to the park.

Conor knocked on the door and I invited him in he is my boyfriend. I told him that he can just walk in but to text me first because you know he could walk in at any moment.
I was wearing some black ripped jeans and a jumper. Conor look lovely as always and we headed to go to the park.

Conor's POV
Amelia and i headed to the park as we were going for a morning walk. The boys were coming over soon as Amelia and I need to tell them that we are together. There is one person I want her to meet though it's Alex my best friend he has been for years he is coming over too but 3 hours before the rest of the boys. It's good as well because Anth is coming über from America and will be here around 30mins after the squad get over to mine.

Amelia and I walked in the park for a while admiring the view and talking about when we are going to tell the viewers. I told her that she is going to be able to meet Alex and Anth. She also explained that she is nervous and exited to tell the boys and to be honest with you I can see why I am a little worried as well. The bigs will be happy for us though I'm sure of it.