Chapter 13

Ross-

I'm still running, looking for Anna and I almost ran into a couple making out. Gross, like umm please take it outside or somewhere.

I just can't find her! What if she did something? What if she ran away... Again? I wouldn't forgive myself in a million years. Oh Anna. I saw Rocky and quickly went up to him.

"Hey, yo, Rocky, have you seen Anna?" I asked him panting as how much I've ran.

"Uh yeah. But I don't know where she went." Rocky answered in one of his tones that he really doesn't care what I'm talking about.

"Ah gee, thanks for the help." I told him sarcastically, rolling my eyes but I guess he couldn't see since it's kinda dark in here.

"She was outside but she got in and I think I saw her bump into Ryland." Tthe girl Rocky was with, I think her name was Rossy, said with a polite full smile.

"Thanks, Rossy." I answered her and tried to find Ryland.

Ah, there he is!

"Yo, Ryland. Where's Anna?" I asked him quickly.

"Bathroom." He plainly said as he grabbed Rachel by her waist. Rachel's Ryalnd's girl, by the way.

Ah shoot. I can't go in there, can I? What? No! Ummm... Rydel! She'll help!

I quickly scanned the room. Lets see, where's this really freakish annoying blonde hair girl who incredibly knows everything. Oh there she is! I quickly went running up to her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Rydel, can you go to the bathroom and see if Anna is in there?" I asked Rydel quickly. Hoping she doesn't ask any questions because it's such a long story and I don't wanna explain it.

"Why?" Rydel asked as she stopped dancing now. She looked concerned. Damn it, Rydel.

"We had a little fight about... Well... I don't know. But please go check in?"

"Yeah, of course." Rydel answered and she went up to the bathroom door and knocked on it.

Anna-

"Laura?"

"Hey Anna." Laura walked up beside me in front of the mirror.

"What are you doing here?" I looked at her as she made sure her make-up was on right and perfect.

"Um, I was invited." Laura said in one of those obvious tones, "and besides, it's my boyfriends, brother wedding."

My heart sank. Oh yeah, forgot that Laura is Ross' girlfriend. How cool.

"I know." I answered plainly. Way to not care, Anna.

"Okay, listen here. Ross is mine. Don't try to take him away from me because he's mine. I know that you're trying to take him all by yourself because, well, why not? He's really cute and has such an amazing body, but it's all mine. Don't even try to take him away or else." Laura blurted out as she pointed a finger at me.

Okay, I'm really scared of her now.

"I'm not trying to take him all by myself." I replied a little shaky. Trust me, if you were me right now, you'll probably feel the same as I am right now.

"Don't try to fool me! I know you're trying to take him away but it's not gonna work." Laura said in a very scary tone and she started walking towards me, making me walk backwards.

Then I heard a knock on the door and so did Laura. We both froze.

"Anna?" The voice said my name and that voice was Rydel's voice.