Percy Jackson and the Avengers

Percy pov

I stood alone on the battlefield, stained with the blood from my friends...

Leo had died from being beaten to a literal bloody pulp, trying to save some new campers who ha  yet to learn how to defend themselves.

Jason had taken a spear for Piper that almost split him in two, instead it carried through him and had gotten Piper too.

Frank played on the ground his body broken in unnatural angles.

Hazel had taken an arrow to the head while she rode Arion beheading any monster in her path.

Nico...Well I'm not entirely sure if he died. Cause of the gods, Hades was only captured after I had seen Nico disappear which I'm sure he had some thing to do with.

Clarisse died in away no one would forget for years to come... If you've ever seen the movie John Carter, you should know this scene. She stood in the center of a circle of monster corpses, before one could disintegrate, already another lay dead on top of it. It continued till eventually she was killed not by a monsters prowess, but by sheer overwhelming numbers.

The gods although most are not, I count some as friends... Well all the Olympians were chained in shackles imbued with Gaia's divine power. Which trapped not only their powers but their strength as well.

However...my sadness was quickly dimmed at the sight of her cutting down any foolish enough to challenge her.

My anger surged as I felt my entire being smoke with power, and so I slowly walked to Gaia. For reasons I will find out later, every time a monster got close it vaporized instantly.

Gaia smiled sweetly as I approached,"Gaia.You.Me.Battle.Now." I said through clenched teeth.

"You may want to rethink your statement, spawn of the sea. I could give you power beyond your wildest dreams."Gaia said trying to tempt me.

"You already know my answer." I replied, my eyes boiling with hatred.

"Pity. Then I guess I have no choice." she said and pulled an earthen cage from the ground.

I paled inside was Annabeth,"You see Percy darling,"Gaia began,"Its not a coincidence that you are the center player for Olympus and why my grandchildren tried to corrupt you. My children the giants hadn't known and neither did I, but now I do."

I looked at her confused, but kept my guard up,"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh poor dear didn't they tell you, the fates had decided that you were to be the most powerful of any demi-god, more powerful than any has ever been. You Percy if you had joined in over throwing Olympus, would have been the usurper to start a new age."

The Gods who still held consciousness eyes widened in fear, but also a deeper inkling of relief that he was on their side. Teela question however that formed in their mind was 'for how long?'

'So once again Annabeth is in trouble because of me' I thought.

"And as you say you would never join me, so instead I'll break your will." Gaia grinned cruelly and turned to the crumpled form of an unconscious Annabeth.

A haunting breeze carried a voice none, but the gods heard.

'A son of Olympus shall rise above in his final moments of despair.
The earthen chaos will unleash that which is sealed in side.
A barley contained rage that will obliterate all in his path.
A sense of protection that will guard the week.
Loyal to those he calls friends, but the destroyer of all who would harm them.
All bare witness to his birth.'

"You shall never find happiness Perseus Jackson." Gaia said while she collapsed the cage around Annabeth.

Annabeth woke up just as it began and her eyes locked straight with mine and she mouthed,'I love you seaweed brain.' and emitted a strangle scream of pain as the earth crushed and compacted her, the only evidence Annabeth had been there was the little stream of blood that leaked from the earthen boulder. (I know a little gruesome, but hey Gaia is a very insane and Cruel Primordial.)

A very audible snap echoed over the entire battlefield, causing remaining campers, Amazons, and monsters to stop fighting as an immensely powerful aura radiated every where.

No one's pov

The haunting wind appeared again and cackles,' Now bare witness to what you've unleashed Gaia.'

"F-father?!" Gaia stuttered surprised.

'Yes now look at what you released.
Look at the birth to a force that few can stand against.
You have sealed your fate for what you unleashed is a new God.
The God of Loyalty.
The God of Protection.
The God of Oaths.
The God of Tools for warcraft.
The God of heroes.
The God Perseus Jackson.
Your corrupted ways end here daughter, as a father I feel responsible for the mayhem you caused.
And so through Perseus I have granted your undoing.'

Percy's pov

When Gaia killed Annabeth, rage poured through me and then an onslaught of pain. That caused my senses to expand and sharpen. I could barely tell what happened after that, but soon I was bathed in three lights. One golden, one silver, and one white, the three lights held me gently as they wrapped me in a bundle of swirling colors.

Slowly the pain faded and was replaced by purpose, my senses settled, but were drastically more aware of all that was around me. I felt powerful yet tethered by my origin.

Then the lights slowly dissolved into me and became aware that I still stood in front of Gaia, but I felt as if something had changed... No longer the confident goddess, but a facade to cover a very thick scent of fear.

I felt untapped energy flowing inside me just waiting for my command.

A sentence formed in my mind and flowed out my mouth,"Gaia, for your transgressions you have been judged and are no longer needed in the workings upon this plane. By decree you have been striped of both title and powers now be gone!"

A sword appeared in my hands, but it wasn't Riptide. No it was longer and sharpened to a unbelievable point.

"By this blade your sentence will be carried out." I said and just simply slashed at her.

Gaia looked as if she was trying to move thought syrup, and only just barley did she block my blade.

However, she failed to block my fist that sparked with energy as it rammed straight into her gut. A sickening sound echoed as my hand plunged through her midsection and exited through her back.

Gaia dropped her sword and coughed up golden ichor. The energy in my hand ricocheted throughout her body and tore through her physical form and forced her to fade.

By now I sort of knew what happened, "Well guess there's nothing to tie me to my mortality"I say in a broken voice as the earthen shackles that bound the Olympians disappeared and strength flowed back through there bodies.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see my father. He gave me a sad smile and pulled me into a hug.

I don't know what caused it, maybe the shock over my friends' deaths finally subsided, but I broke down and cried and I cried hard. For how long I don't know, but I remained broken.

However the fates weren't done with me yet. Oh no, my misery had only just begun, but maybe some healing too...

Hey wattpadians, this is my first book on wattpad and I would appreciate any comments on this fan fic. Also a little disclaimer, Rick Riordan owns Percy Jackson and Marvel owns Avengers. Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think of the first chapter.