Mint TEAAAAAA MADE BY ENGLAND!!!!!! :D

I said I was going to write this after I got done with the other one but I decided to get all ADD and start looking up pics for the cover of the story... 'Cause I am just that amazing... 

Oh well, here ya go anyway. 

To be honest, I seriously thought that it was a joke when I first saw this British dude. But when I looked at him closer, he really did look like England. Everyone else did get that too, but we all stood there processing what just happened. 

"What the bloody hell do you want?" England asked us, his patients already running thin. 

America cleared her throat to talk.. "Um, we somehow managed to get... Um.. Ourselves stuck in a mess... And... Well... We were wondering... Um..."

"Where are we?" I butted in. The Brit looked at us as if we were crazy. Like, a seriously WTF moment for him, I knew where we were judging on who we are fucking talking to and his accent, but hey, why not try to sound so innocent. 

"What kind of bloody question is that?" He stepped out more, and I shrunk back a little. "You are in the United Kingdom, if you are serious about that question." 

I started getting really nervous, but America gained a little confidence under his glaire. "Um, actually I was going to... Um... Sir, we got ourselves in a mess and we are no longer where we used to be and we were wondering since this is your property we wanted to ask you where the fuck is the green creature that we have been chasing, ahem thanks to these two-" She pointed to me and Sam, "-and why we are suddenly in fucking England when just an hour ago we were in America."

The Brit looked so confused. "Who the bloody hell are you?"

"I am Isabelle, also known as America. Tori, also known as Canada," I waved a little as she pointed to me. England's green eyes followed her finger as she pointed us out, looking very scary. Yeah, so much for being the oldest of the four as I am cowering behind the youngest of the group. "Jessica, known as Prussia, and Samantha known as Italy."

"So, you are American?" Isabelle nodded. "How did you get here?"

America groaned. "I don't even know. One minute I was chasing Canada and Sam who were chasing something, I don't even fucking know what, and the next thing I knew I fell into a dark hole at the top of Green Mountain and then I was shot out into the forest over there and then I followed these two again to this house."

"A portal?" England said thoughtfully. "Come on, I don't want you four standing out here any longer. Excuse my manners for leaving you out here, it is almost sunset. Come in." 

I clung onto my America as she followed England inside the big house. Prussia and Italy followed close behind. He lead us to the living room, where he told us to sit until he came back with tea. I asked for some chai tea, while the other three declined his offer. 

"Jeez Canada, you are going to make my arm go numb," I quickly let go and sat stiffly on the couch, still close to America for confort. "Should we tell him?"

"Hm?" I understood the question but it was a habit of mine to make people repeat what they said. 

"Should we tell him that we know who he is?" America said with a slight frown. "I can't play dumb anymore when my fangirl spirit wants me to hug him and tell him that I love his eyebrows and his smexy voice!"

My face started to turn red. "I do too, but... I guess..."

"YES!" Isabelle overdramatically pumped her fists in the air just in time for England to walk back in with two tea cups. To be honest, they looked pretty girly for him, but I just kept that comment to myself. He handed one to me, giving my America a weird look.