Skye Beckham {1/1}

•ᴺᴬᴹᴱ• Skye Gordon Beckham

•ᴬᴳᴱ• 21

•ᴳᴱᴺᴰᴱᴿ• Female

•ˢᴾᴱᶜᴵᴱˢ• Human

•ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺᴬᴸᴵᵀᵞ• Skye is a very stubborn, demanding and sassy women. She takes every situation by the reigns, knowing what she wants and when she wants it. She will manipulate, use, and pull at anyone's heart to get what she wants. She can be very seductive and flirty, knowing when and how to use her body to get exactly what she wants. Being the older of the Beckham siblings, and the leader of their mafia group, she is a very vocal and loud women. Speaking up and often getting into fights with anyone who disagrees with her.
She can have a very relaxed and laid back side, but only once the person she is around has 110% of her trust. So reasonably her brother being the only one who has ever seen this side of her.
She's very cunning and secretive, actually pretending to be a man in many situations when dealing with other Mafias. Simply because she knows they wouldn't take her as seriously if they knew she was a women.
Don't fall in love with this women. She is known for taking men in and immediately throwing them out. Being the queen of heartbreak and one night stands she will use and abuse you once she knows your true feelings.

•ᶠᴸᴬᵂˢ• she can get way ahead of herself, and she's very cocky. Having a little to much confidence in her own abilities as leader. She has no place in her heart for anyone but her own younger brother.

~ᴰᴬᵀᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴮᴵᴿᵀᴴ~ August 19th

~ᶜᴱᴸᴱˢᵀᴵᴬᴸ ˢᴵᴳᴺ~ Leo

~ᴾᴸᴬᴺᴱᵀᴬᴿᵞ ˢᴵᴳᴺ~ Sun

~ᴴᵁᴹᴬᴺ ᴬᴾᴾᴱᴬᴿᴬᴺᶜᴱ~