Auditions

The next day I had Nutcracker auditions at my studio! We called my doctor and he said as long as my foot wasn't hurting and I could walk fine I could dance, I was so excited! I had been in the nutcracker once before at my studio and it was so much fun! But this year I was bound to get a good part because I had starting taking pointe ballet!

Before I went to bed I put on a pink tank top and some black nike pros so I could practice a little before I went to bed. I was doing turns when Caleb decided to pop out of nowhere!

"Boo!" He yelled behind me right when I went to leap out of the turns. I screamed as I jumped like I was going to leap but just ended up on the floor in a clump.

"Caleb!" I yelled as I ran after him, he ran away as we ran screaming through the house. I chased him around the table and we cornered each other but then he started throwing marshmallows at me that were on the counter. He grabbed a bunch before running away and screaming. I grabbed the whole bowl as Jenn came out of nowhere and started throwing marshmallows at me! We were all chasing each other through the house when Andrea thought she should film it!

Then I pushed Caleb on the ground after Jenn had ran away as she threw marshmallows at us from across the room. Andrea went to hide behind a couch while she filmed. Then I was running towards where he was lying on the ground and I planned to jump over him cause I thought he was "dead." Just when I leaped over him and grabbed my foot and pulled me to the ground. Luckily I stuck my other foot out and protected my fall. But I still landed on the ground since he wouldn't let go of my foot!

"Woah, things are getting serious in here!" Lauren said as she came out from the kitchen. Jenn and Andrea started laughing, of course. After we spent a long time laughing and wondering how we got in this situation, I had to go to bed. I had my auditions from 8 am until 3 in the afternoon. And Caleb had his first day of 6th grade tomorrow! He was really nervous because he had no idea where to go but I have him a good luck hug and he gave me a good luck squeeze/pick up hug for my audition. It was hard to believe we were twins because he was almost a foot taller than me! We think its from all the malnutrition and stuff since my uncle hated him less than me and therefore gave him more food.

In the morning I put on a pale pink leotard with pink tights and my hair in a low ballet bun since it was a ballet audition. Andrea did my makeup and it looked really good! (SEE PICTURE ABOVE) I was a little nervous about my foot but Jenn let me take some Advil before I left.

After the audition

I didn't know whether or not to call Jenn and tell her about my amazing audition or wait till she picked me up. I had gotten a really good role that Bostyn, Dylynn, and I were super excited about! I had gotten a better role than some of the older girls and I was really proud of it! When I saw Jenn pull in Bostyn, Dylynn, and I ran out to her car to tell her the news! She opened up her window as she saw us running towards the car with our pointe shoes and dance bags in our hands.

"Molly's playing Clara!" They both yelled at the same time before I could tell her. She smiled brightly!

"Are you serious?" Jenn asked as she smiled at us.

"Yeah! I did really good apparently!" I said. I said goodbye to Dylynn and Bostyn before getting into the car with Jenn.

"So you're literally the lead role?!" Jenn asked as she began to pull out of her parking space.

"Yup! And I'm excited cause my friends Nathan has a lot of parts with me so it should be fun!" I told Jenn.

"OOHH! Is he your boyfriend now?" Jenn said smirking at me.

"NO!!! Never! He's like 16 years old! And he's a close friend I could never date him!" I yelled.

"Whatever you sayyy!" Jenn said sarcastically.

"Shut up, I won't ever date him...ever!" I said for clarification.

When we got home I told Lauren about the role I got and she was really impressed! I couldn't wait to tell Caleb when he got home from baseball practice! Andrea and Arden were at some beauty convention thing that Lauren and Jenn weren't interested in so we all stayed home and just hung out. But I had my first nutcracker rehearsal tomorrow and I had my first day oh homeschool on Wednesday! I was kind of excited but I wasn't looking forward to doing school again but I was excited to have more time to dance!

A little while later we went to go get Caleb from baseball practice and he told us all about his first day of school! He had made some new friends and was going to try out for the school baseball team! When I told him about my role he was super happy for me! The whole ride home we talked about our exciting days!

The next day I had my first rehearsal! I had to learn a lot more choreography than my other friends since I was the role, but I was happy about it! My feet were really sore after rehearsal since I had my pointe shoes on for such a long time. When I got home Lauren gave me a foot massage and it helped a lot, I also did some of the foot stretches my doctor had given me! The next day i had my first day of homeschool so I packed up a backpack with all my school stuff to bring to dance. I also picked out an outfit for pictures before I left and a dance outfit to wear under it. I decided on a light pink leotard with mesh quarter sleeves and a matching pink bow to go with it!

I was going to help my dance teachers with a workshop after school so I was going to be at the studio for a while! Lauren packed me a lunch and put it in the fridge for me in the morning. I packed my dance bag with all my shoes, some hair stuff, some tights, a sports bra, and some Nike pros! Caleb was packing his baseball bag for his try outs tomorrow too! We were both excited about it!

The first day

When I got to dance Bostyn and I took our typical first day of school picture! (ALL THE PICS ARE ABOVE) We were really excited! From 8:15-9:00 we had stretching in room A , then from 9:05-10:15 we had ballet in room C, then we had school from 10:20-12:30 in the school room, then lunch from 12:35-1:05 in the cafe, then from 1:05-2:00 we had conditioning, then 2:05-3:30 we had school and then we had our regular dance classes after school! I was really happy to help some of my dance teachers but also nervous because I would be stretched a lot!

On the way home I was super tired and we had to pick Caleb up from baseball. I was trying to sleep and he started singing EXTREMELY loudly about me trying to fall asleep. He kept making his voice crack and it was super annoying. First he was singing the song that never ends, then he started singing about how I was trying to fall asleep cause of dance, then he started singing about how I was mad at him (which I was) and then he started laughing extremely obnoxiously and loudly. I kept telling him to stop but he wouldn't until we got home. As soon as we pulled in the driveway I jumped out of the car and ran to my room to sleep. I was so happy to have my bed cause I was super sore.